aboutsales
caindi
ChristianValentinoCo
Glam-ma-bags
thebagtree
sdbooth
coolitems1111
whatagirlwants88

I also have bought items from perfectly_charmed and been very pleased with her response time to questions and the authenticity of her products. I would highly recommend buying if you see products from her.

I also have bought items from perfectly_charmed and been very pleased with her response time to questions and the authenticity of her products. I would highly recommend buying if you see products from her.

Perfectly Charmed is a friend of mine! Jo is a sweetheart. I just bought a watch from her, which the post office has lost, she is great to work with Jo even offered to give me her watch that she got for christmas but I can't take her gift she has went way beyond . I hope my watch is recovered if not I am insured for the retail cost not what I paid so I will be fine with that also.

I have gotten some from seller Cozyskin. he has some really cute bags up right now.
sorry since last i bought he changed his name it's now mr.likeable
s.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm considering purchasing a SOHO Signature Multi-Function for my wife. It's not at the outlet yet so I guess I'll probably have to pay full price at the coach store.

I saw one on ebay. Anyone have any experience with this seller?
eBay Store - International Superior Lock: Entrance Lock, Closet Lock, Cylinder Rim Night Latch Lock

Thanks for your help.

This is who I bought my last bag from. The seller has excellent feedback and was quick to respond to my questions. I was a little worried about my bag, but with the help of the women on here, I am confident that this bag is indeed authentic. Hope this helps.

I guess they didnt want anyone thinking they were trying to promote the sellers they suggested.

True. Theres even that list in the Authenticate This! forum of Problem sellers (List of Bad/Problem eBay Sellers). I figured it wasnt a problem since my thread is still open & its not like I'm promoting anything, but the ladies had already decided to PM me on their own. *shrug*

how do you get into that page?