Reputable COACH Sellers on eBay?

1. If I'm not allowed to ask this I apologize & please delete, but for those who frequent eBay - who are some reputable sellers of COACH on eBay (if any)? I dont really use eBay, but if I break down one day and make an account, I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance.

2. I am PM'ing you right now.

3. LOL, that was long. Thanks D, you're the best. Do you use eBay?

4. I'm PM'ing you also. :smile:

5. Yep-I have bought and sold on eBay for almost 6 years now.

6. Very nice! I still havent made an account, I'm hesitant to. Ever have any identity theft issues? Like real ones, not all those fake emails from fraud@ebay.com.

Thanks mellyjr!

7. pming you

8. PMing you also

9. why is everyone PMing?

10. Well-I don't know about anyone else-but I PM'ed her with a list of reputable Coach eBay sellers-didn't know if I could post it on the forum or not.

11. I don't see what the problem would be with posting sellers (unless it's yourself). Many people post about good/bad sellers throughout the forums!

12. I guess they didnt want anyone thinking they were trying to promote the sellers they suggested.

True. Theres even that list in the Authenticate This! forum of Problem sellers (List of Bad/Problem eBay Sellers). I figured it wasnt a problem since my thread is still open & its not like I'm promoting anything, but the ladies had already decided to PM me on their own. *shrug*

13. ...seriously! why not spread the love?!?!:roflmfao:

14. OK-here's spreading the love. A list of eBay sellers with authentic Coach merchandise-this list was sent to me by another forum member when I first registered here:

AmyK59
    Authentic_Brands4Less
    Belle*_*
    BH77
    BigBlessings
    CatNaHotPC
    CoachManiac
    Coach.Pursuit
    CocoaSammy
    CrazyForCoach
    DeetUp2
    DetLions1
    FancyDea
    FiestaGirls
    GinaS
    Gophers7
    Got2HaveThis
    Great-Finds-Here
    HandbagHeadquarters
    HappyBabies
    Lauras*Luxuries
    Made-2-Shop
    maerim
    PanSales
    Picaflor2000
    Ringo4422
    RllrGirl55
    ROMIKE205
    SDBooth
    Shelzy
    Silver-Coach (**carries hangbag replacement parts also**)
    SpinRun
    Sweet-Stuff2000
    TannFanny
    TobyTyler556
    Trend-Savvy
    youhappymehappy

15. Ask and you shall receive! Heres a few more I was PMed.

• couturestyles
    • jackies.closet-classic Coach
    • Trachena
    Swanky, I felt like you were kind of beating around the bush with your post, lol. I just wanted to make sure it was okay and you guys didnt think I was trying to be fishy.

[​IMG]