Report This Michael Kors

OMG! People. Is this what you do all day? Mind your own flippin' business.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using PurseForum mobile app

Not exactly sure who or what your comment is directed to, but we do report bags that are fake to Ebay or other resale sites where they are listed. Counterfeits are all over the internet & we try to report as many as we find to keep them off the market & to keep people from buying a counterfeit bag. This forum does not encourage the sales or support of counterfeit bags or fakes of any kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: andral5
Good grief, get a life.

I'm sorry you disapprove but as I have said, this forum does not support the selling & buying of counterfeits. We will continue to report any counterfeit items to the sites they are listed on. We do not encourage people to buy or sell fakes. If someone chooses to do so, that is their choice, but it is not condoned or encouraged here on this forum.

I'm sorry you disapprove but as I have said, this forum does not support the selling & buying of counterfeits. We will continue to report any counterfeit items to the sites they are listed on. We do not encourage people to buy or sell fakes. If someone chooses to do so, that is their choice, but it is not condoned or encouraged here on this forum.
Cd, can we report this and have the mods remove? This is just plain rude.

Reactions: cdtracing
That's hilarious. That's what people have been to me all day on this supposedly friendly forum. You f-cktards are shallow glutoness greedy douchebags! Report ME.!?!?!?!?Don't bother. I'm unsubscribing from this materialistic BS. I have better things to do with my time.

You know what a counterfeit bag says ? It says I'm not stupid enough to spend hundreds of dollars on a purse!

Get some values and purpose to your lives!

LONG LIVE COUNTERFEITS!
You're F-cked Up!

Your reply was uncalled for & inappropriate. I will politely ask that you refrain from name calling & verbal assaults. No one here has replied to you in an inappropriate manner.

Reactions: kuhoang
That's hilarious. That's what people have been to me all day on this supposedly friendly forum. You f-cktards are shallow glutoness greedy douchebags! Report ME.!?!?!?!?Don't bother. I'm unsubscribing from this materialistic BS. I have better things to do with my time.

You know what a counterfeit bag says ? It says I'm not stupid enough to spend hundreds of dollars on a purse!

Get some values and purpose to your lives!

LONG LIVE COUNTERFEITS!
You're F-cked Up!

Go home you're drunk. Enjoy being banned! [emoji512]

Oh my goodness! Sorry to run into this "Riocat" person. My 15 years old daughter is into MK; therefore, we are here. I am so glad she reported the other 2 fake handbags to me the other day. She just turned 15 and already has self conscious regarding fake. Thank you all to make ebay a better place to shop! :ty:

Reactions: Suz82 and cdtracing