Regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, BTW . . . thanks for the kind words you guys and trying to be understanding about how much we feel is appropriate and necessary to reveal or to keep private.
We appreciate you guys!

devoted said:
Um...no.:weird: A flood of trolls came here to harass and stalk a certain member...
Euw, I missed that, that is vile. :weird: :evil:

Did anyone report them to their ISPs, that sorts out most people who use the net to abuse someone? ;)

I am loving this forum for its original purpose of being able to connect w/other handbag/purse fans and also because it seems like a place where no-one has to get into the kind of topics that court heated debate/controversy, and I don't find that limiting myself because I LOVE to find the things that connect us all and prefer not to get too drawn into the things that divide people! :love:

Cx

I missed it all so it must have been taken care of very quickly! That shows how responsive the admin and mods are here. Excellent work!

And it totally sucks that Vlad had to interrupt his vacation. Vacation should mean NO work and NO STRESS!

Whew, I must have just missed it, I came back from my school run and wondered where a whole bunch of threads had gone and a few people too!
You guys are fast! Superhero status for Vlad, Megs and the Mods!

Thanks, to all of you that make this a fun-low stress forum. I don't spend time on any other forum. There is definitely something special for us all here and I am glad you guys maintain it!
Sorry about the vacation! I hope you get to enjoy the rest of it.
I didn't notice much, but I could see some of the spam the day before. That was quickly and rather entertainingly fixed by SwankyMom. Thanks again for your hard work.

This thread isn't a discuss Noriko thread . . .
if you have a question, direct to Vlad or Megs PM box please.
We do not need to discuss private decisions/ matters of our members in public.
We respect your privacy and we'll respect hers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.