Regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness, something wet wrong? but this forum is such a happy place!
Honestly, everyone here is so nice and you guys did such a good job at clearing all the mess!
We dont take it for granted. THANKS!

Leah411 said:
I missed it all so it must have been taken care of very quickly! That shows how responsive the admin and mods are here. Excellent work!
Ditto. I logon everyday and usually check in morning til night. I missed it and I'm on a lot, which means the Vlad, Megs and the mods moved very fast. Good job guys!

Not to be redundant, by thanks to the moderators, Megs, and Vlad! I didn't notice anything going on here, and like everyone else I'm on an awful lot. It's a nice distraction from class every once in a while:shame: Keep up the good work!!

I'm so sorry your vacation was disrupted, Vlad! :sad2:

I have to echo everyone else in saying you, Megs, and the other moderators do a super fantastic job!! Thank you for having the purse forum, I know it's a lot of work, and a lot of $$.

:love: this site!

I didn't know anything happened either--but what I have noticed is that whenever someone does write something rude/inappropriate, it is dealt with quickly. I was SO pleasantly surprised by that--this is the only forum I have ever been a member of, and I never would have expected such professionalism and respectfulness. Thank you for that. It's really wonderful to be here!

I'm so clueless as to what has happened but regardless thanks to Vlad, Megs and moderators in keeping this forum in tip top shape. I didn't know anything was wrong:weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.