Red Ambrosina, Nude Patent Jolie, & Cabaret w/ PICS

Asha, said it before and say it again - you must rob banks for a living... Although if there is a legitimate way to get all these shoes please share!

Absolutely fabby shoes - love them!

I love the nude Jolie on you the best. I am awaiting my red Ambrosina delivery also. I wondering how the red will look on my skin tone. I think darker complexions always look great in red, purple, fuschia and colors like that. I am wondering if I will like it on me. For myself I am planning to wear them more with pants or jeans.

OMG! asha & kamilla you guys are killing me! Now I feel like I have to get these nude patent Jolies. I was luke warm about them when I saw them on the NM and Saks websites in the various colors, but these nude ones are TDF!

smurfet, get them! You will look fabulous in them. I have seen the black and red IRL and I prefer the nude in this shoe.

We love that ! It gives us so many pretty pictures to look at between the two of you. And truthfully once I see on the foot that makes me want to go and purchase it. LOL SO you two keep doing what you are doing LOL!

:roflmfao:

btw, i was wondering.. how do those jolies fit? they look like they hurt, i get pretty intimidated by that so i'm hesitating to get a pair..

PS: that's a cute chanel bag you've got there! what style/model is it? hehe

ladydeluxe, these shoes are actually VERY comfortable. I was surprised when I went to go try them on b/c I though for sure they would be a tad tight in the toe box.

And, the Chanel bag was purchased in the Chanel boutique in Paris. It's from the Diamond Stitch line. I went to medical school in London so weekend trips in Europe were a must b/c it was so inexpensive to travel! I purchased it in 2006 and I believe the price at the time was about $1800. And, I didn't get any VAT back b/c I was living in London at the time so when I tried to claim it when I was going back to the US for winter break or something they were like tough luck b/c I was returning back to London after holiday. :tdown:

Asha, beautiful shoes! Not a fan of the red ones but the nudes are gorgeous!!! You always have such great hauls!!

How do other people at get a hold of Louboutins at your store??, lol...you seem to snap up every great pair!

I snap them up pretty much as soon as they hit stores/boutiques. lol

I love the nude Jolie on you the best. I am awaiting my red Ambrosina delivery also. I wondering how the red will look on my skin tone. I think darker complexions always look great in red, purple, fuschia and colors like that. I am wondering if I will like it on me. For myself I am planning to wear them more with pants or jeans.

Thanks! I think the red will look gorgeous on you. Are you returning your Ricamo then since you are getting the red Ambrosina? Or I guess you could be returning the black mouche? OR you could keep them all? LOL :P

I plan on wearing the ambrosina with jeans and dresses.

Cabaret

My SA told me this is one of Louboutin's favorite shoes b/c he used to sneak into the cabarets as a child. That's not what suckered me in, but just saying. haha

CLBlackCabaret006.jpg

CLBlackCabaret007.jpg

CLBlackCabaret001.jpg

CLBlackCabaret002.jpg

CLBlackCabaret003.jpg

CLBlackCabaret004.jpg

CLBlackCabaret005.jpg
Are you sure these are called Cabaret, only I bought my wife a pair of these, in Black Satin, and the boxed is mark 'Cravtouza'? See this link:

http://www.momist.com/2006/06/christian-louboutin-cravtouza-satin.html

What ever they are called, they are still a beautiful pair of shoes.

Attachments

• Cravtouza.jpg
    Cravtouza.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Cravtouza Back.jpg
    Cravtouza Back.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 61
^^^I thought you had bought these lovelies from your wife. You're a good man. lol I have heard them called both the Cabaret and the Cravtouza actually. My box actually states Cabaret though.

^^^I thought you had bought these lovelies from your wife. You're a good man. lol I have heard them called both the Cabaret and the Cravtouza actually. My box actually states Cabaret though.
Yes, I have just found another reference to these shoes with the name Cabaret.

I'd love to know when the name change took place, or is it just a matter of different names for different markets? I wonder if any other models have more than one name?

Asha - love the red Ambrosina on you. Of the three, they are my favorite. (I think they are very wearable). Great shoe to take on a weekend trip. Could be dressed up or down rather easily.

More amazing shoes, Asha!

I love the Cabaret and the Ambrosina to death on you. Please keep the Ambrosinas! Surprisingly I'm not all that fond of the Jolie in nude - something about that bow in patent doesn't work for me.

I went to the Saks NYC shoe dept. for the first time recently - and not surprisingly but very disappointingly, they had absolutely no size 38/38/5 in the shoes that interested me :tdown: You definitely have to move fast to get a shoe in a popular size there! Sounds like you have the in though :P

^^^I am South Indian. My parents were raised in Hyderabad; they came to the US 32 years ago. I was actually born in Chicago, but raised in Ohio.
How cool! What is that near? I just sold a home to the sweetest family from Bombay. They have been here about a year. She is a nurse and he is a chef. Of course I made him promise me some recipes for Indian food!!I love anything with curry as well!!! He is the most interesting man, I could talk with him for hours. What brought your parents to the States? Do you still have family in India?

Asha, I am so happy that you got your Ambrosinas early (by surprise). They are beautiful and very flattering on your foot. It is a gorgeous shoe! I love the Cabaret and Jolie on you, but the Ambrosina is my favorite of your recent haul. Nude really looks great on your skin tone.