Received Anniversary Edition for Anniversary!

Thanks much Ladies for your sweet comments and Anniversary wishes. This is my first true Boston bag and I'm loving the color, style and leather (so smooshy soft). I'm sure I will be using it alot this fall. :smile:

That is one super gorgeous bag. How fitting that it is a Gucci anniversary bag and it is for your anniversary...it makes it even more special. The colour is perfect. I know that they only made a limited number and have heard that the anniversary edition bags are going to go quickly. They are only out until December I think and once they are gone that is it. Very much a collectors item.

Pelinaka said:
I went to check this bag out because of you Golden - :lol: Now, I can't decide which color to get. The white one is gorgeous too :graucho:

Oopsss!! (Heehee). Yep!! They are all sooo pretty (great soft & smooshy leather on these bags too!). White, burnt red, black (regular leathers), burnt red Guccissima leather, caper suede, velvet, croc, ....... Tough decision!! If you get one, please let us all know the final color you chose!! :smile: :smile: