Received Anniversary Edition for Anniversary!

1. I received the 85th Anniversary Edition medium Boston bag in burnt red this morning as one of my anniversary gifts! I love the color and leather on this bag and the size is perfect! If anyone was thinking about getting this bag..... RUN, don't walk!! :biggrin:

Gucci Red Ann Boston 1.jpg Gucci Red Ann Boston 2.jpg Gucci Red Ann Boston 3.jpg Gucci Red Ann Boston 4.jpg

2. it's beautiful!! congrats!!

3. Oh that bag is TDF!!! I love it - Congrats :smile: :heart:

4. yummy!!! congrats!!!

5. LOVE IT Congrats! I'm trying to get the one in the guccisma leather sometime soon!!!

6. Thank you Ladies! :smile: And D&G, the guccisima print in this bag is gorgeous too!

7. Congrats! Now you can add one more gorgeous bag to your exquisite collection!

8. wow! SO HOT! YOU GO GIRL!..yikes..now I want it..LOL

9. Gorgeous!

10. Absolutely Gorgeous Bag. Enjoy in good health

11. great bag you lucky gal!!! congrats!!!

12. Happy anniversary & congrats on the beautiful bag!

13. Thanks very much again, all!! And thank you for the special anniversary wishes Kat! - 18 years on Sunday!:smile:

Jill, would that then make it your 5th or 6th spectacular bag this week (heehee)!! :biggrin:

14. ^ Hey! Im about to hit 10 years on Aug 17..lol..I think I deserve another bag..dont you???LMAO!

15. Oh yeah!! 10 years is a BIGGIE too so how about the croc version of it that Kat posted (heeheehee)!! :lol: