Questions about Real Deal Collection?

Real Deal Collection is a wonderful, exemplary, and completely reputable site to buy from, and Corey has been responsive, kind, and delightful to correspond with. I just received a 2007 Black GGH City bag that I had on layaway with RDC, and it has the most sublimely soft, thick, chewy, gloriously wrinkly and absolutely amazing, scrumptious leather I have ever felt. :yahoo::drool: Needless to say, I am totally overjoyed with the quality, condition and Divinely delectable leather on this bag!:loveeyes::love::hbeat: I also purchased a Ruby GSH Brief bag from them a while back, and am delighted with it as well,and the condition was completely as promised and pictured. :smile: RDC is exceedingly conscientious in providing completely accurate descriptions of all of their bags, and you can feel assured and have peace of mind that all of their bags are guaranteed to be authentic as well. I am ardently anticipating my next purchase with them, and am fervently hoping and praying that one of my interminably searched for HGS will pop up at RDC in the imminent future. :graucho:

Hi. Yesterday I purchased Bal Bag from RDC but my payment was returned to me because the money wasn't claimed. The weird thing is....not long later, I received email from [email protected] that informed me my order has been cancelled. So less than half hour ago I purchase the same bag again. I noticed payment isn't claimed yet. This is the first time I tried buying from this company.

Why is payment method so different from other sellers I've dealt with? I always thought once we click "PAY"....the seller will automatically get the payment?

Why would this company cancelled my order and didn't want to claim the money I paid??

Someone enlighten me please! I really want that Bal bag. TIA

If my payment went through last night, then why did RDC cancelled my order?

Luckily I called my bank. I actually called to make sure my payment will go through this time after I found out my order was cancelled (which made me assumed payment didn't go through). Apparently bank informed me both transactions went through. I already emailed RDC, it is still so many hours until they r open for business. It's only 8:15pm there!

If only I knew payment is so complicated, I wouldn't even want to buy at all. I never have problem with my previous online purchases. I am worried now [emoji24]

Did you accidentally pay twice for one purchase? Maybe she's just cancelling the one overpayment.

I wouldn't call it accidentally paid. I was aware I made another payment after receiving email from RDC that my order was cancelled. I only made another payment because I assumed my payment didn't go through. Sometimes my bank of my credit card will stop "suspicious activity"

The mistake I made was.... I simply assumed paymebt didn't went through after receiving cancellation email from RDC. I should have call to check with my bank first, instead of repurchase

Nothing to worry.
Corey the owner is very honest.
I have bought from her several times in the past.
There must be some explanation/glitch.

Thanks wisconsin. I really hope I can get refunded. I really do not need 2 pieces of 2005 Bal City in black color.

It so happened RDC has 2 pieces when I made my first purchase yesterday!

Thanks wisconsin. I really hope I can get refunded. I really do not need 2 pieces of 2005 Bal City in black color.

It so happened RDC has 2 pieces when I made my first purchase yesterday!

I noticed that too. I see they are both listed at the same price and both seem to have been purchased. However, I agree with wisconsin. Try to relax till you can speak to Corey. I don't know what happened to create such confusion, but she is extremely honest, and is sure to get you refunded for the extra payment.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. I see they are both listed at the same price and both seem to have been purchased. However, I agree with wisconsin. Try to relax till you can speak to Corey. I don't know what happened to create such confusion, but she is extremely honest, and is sure to get you refunded for the extra payment.

Thanks for assurance. I just can't help feeling nervous now. [emoji354]watching the time till RDC is open n will reply me

I have purchased many bags from Real Deal Collection, mostly rare oldies, and some of my most prized bags, including the Kelly in my avatar. I have visited her store in Santa Fe numerous times. She is more than a re-seller of balenciaga, she is truly an historian of these bags and long-time collector. She can authenticate where others are stumped. She knows all the subtleties and has seen and had in her possession an example of virtually every bag balenciaga has ever made
She has branched out to other brands with the same enthusiasm, but Balenciaga was her main interest for many years. Anyone can shop with complete confidence at this site.

I just read the above posts, and agree with others, not to worry. Both she and her husband/ business partner Duskin are 1000% honest and straightforward. This issue will be fixed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about that. Just call Corey (she always answers the phone herself) on Monday and I am sure it will get resolved.

I have purchased many bags from Real Deal Collection, mostly rare oldies, and some of my most prized bags, including the Kelly in my avatar. I have visited her store in Santa Fe numerous times. She is more than a re-seller of balenciaga, she is truly an historian of these bags and long-time collector. She can authenticate where others are stumped. She knows all the subtleties and has seen and had in her possession an example of virtually every bag balenciaga has ever made
She has branched out to other brands with the same enthusiasm, but Balenciaga was her main interest for many years. Anyone can shop with complete confidence at this site.

I just read the above posts, and agree with others, not to worry. Both she and her husband/ business partner Duskin are 1000% honest and straightforward. This issue will be fixed.

Thanks Catash n maxxout. I will try to stay awake past midnight to call them, after weekend is over as I assumed they will b closed. It's Friday night where I am now