Questions about Real Deal Collection?

Fly66 did you see this one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALENCIAGA-2009-GCH-Raisin-Day-Hobo-Bag-Purse-Thick-Chewey-Purple-Leather-/291107020947?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43c754a093 I can't message you yet because you don't have enough posts, but I saw this and thought of you!

Thanks so much --beautiful and looks good. I will try to get it authenticated. I am so new to the am afraid to buy anything unless it gets authenticated here or I guess if it is from one of those sites the PF say is legit. Although yesterday on Ann's FF I saw something I liked but they weren't able to tell me the year or the color name. I guess the consignor did not have a lot of info--but it made me nervous. I did buy a twiggy which has been on my list from RDC -very nice transaction. And they are taking one of my non Bal bags for trade in!

Thanks so much --beautiful and looks good. I will try to get it authenticated. I am so new to the am afraid to buy anything unless it gets authenticated here or I guess if it is from one of those sites the PF say is legit. Although yesterday on Ann's FF I saw something I liked but they weren't able to tell me the year or the color name. I guess the consignor did not have a lot of info--but it made me nervous. I did buy a twiggy which has been on my list from RDC -very nice transaction. And they are taking one of my non Bal bags for trade in!

So funny, I posted it for you in the Authenticate This forum and then you posted it too! :P I still can't message you for some reason, I thought you had access after 13 posts. Congrats on the Twiggy! That is such a cute style, can't wait to see it! Yes, I rely heavily on the generous ladies who do the authentications on here too, even when I think it's real, I still like to ask.

So funny, I posted it for you in the Authenticate This forum and then you posted it too! :P I still can't message you for some reason, I thought you had access after 13 posts. Congrats on the Twiggy! That is such a cute style, can't wait to see it! Yes, I rely heavily on the generous ladies who do the authentications on here too, even when I think it's real, I still like to ask.

Thanks so much for posting for me on authentication thread! I got a second authentication on it and seller sent me some more pictures. Now I have to look at a few photos of the hobo to see if that style would work for me.

I am a bit new new to the whole forum posting thing so still just trying to figure it out so really appreciate the help here. I think you couldn't message me because I need 10 posts but also 5 days so should work today or tomorrow. I have just a few Bal bags (all bought new) but then I discovered this pre loved thing and now think I have a little addiction to some of the older bags! Sold some bags of my Grandmother's so have a little "fund" to build a collection. I am not sure what it is about them but they just fit my style (at least weekend/evening, for work I still need a few more structured bags). I could really see paring down to almost all Bals!

Thanks so much for posting for me on authentication thread! I got a second authentication on it and seller sent me some more pictures. Now I have to look at a few photos of the hobo to see if that style would work for me.

I am a bit new new to the whole forum posting thing so still just trying to figure it out so really appreciate the help here. I think you couldn't message me because I need 10 posts but also 5 days so should work today or tomorrow. I have just a few Bal bags (all bought new) but then I discovered this pre loved thing and now think I have a little addiction to some of the older bags! Sold some bags of my Grandmother's so have a little "fund" to build a collection. I am not sure what it is about them but they just fit my style (at least weekend/evening, for work I still need a few more structured bags). I could really see paring down to almost all Bals!
No problem!
Oh, I know...Bals are very addictive! I started with one new Velo last year in February and bought 5 more, used and new, between then and now. I think 1/2 of the fun is searching for the perfect color, style, and hardware mix and then trying to get a deal! Have fun! :smile:

Hi, has anyone had any experience purchasing from Real Deal Collection? They have a black 2005 City that I'm interested in but they want what seems like the moon for it, approx $1500. I know a 2005 is coveted but that seems overpriced to me. It's in pretty good shape based on photos and description but I know nothing about Real Deal, any help would be appreciated,TIA!

Real Deal is one of the very few re-sellers that is circumspect for authenticity as well as careful descriptions of pre-owned bags. Buying from her has proven over the years to be as safe as buying new from Balenciaga.

Real Deal is one of the very few re-sellers that is circumspect for authenticity as well as careful descriptions of pre-owned bags. Buying from her has proven over the years to be as safe as buying new from Balenciaga.

Would you still have the item authenticated here and/or via professional authentication services? Or is the site so trustworthy w/ Bals that would you say that perhaps it is not necessary?
(I mean if it is as safe as buying new from Balenciaga themselves, doesn't seem like there is a need...)

Either way this is SO wonderful that there is such a trustworthy reseller for Bal bags, for most brands there is a drought on resellers that are truly honest *and* knowledgeable...

I trust RDC totally and don't think authentication is necessary, but this is personal preference.

RDC has the best stock of oldies. I am fortunate enough to score two '04 bags there. :smile:

Would you still have the item authenticated here and/or via professional authentication services? Or is the site so trustworthy w/ Bals that would you say that perhaps it is not necessary?
(I mean if it is as safe as buying new from Balenciaga themselves, doesn't seem like there is a need...)

Either way this is SO wonderful that there is such a trustworthy reseller for Bal bags, for most brands there is a drought on resellers that are truly honest *and* knowledgeable...

Thanks, I've been in contact with Corey and she seems lovely...stalking the RDC site now!

Very excited just purchased a 2005 City from RDC :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Congrats!! RDC has some of the BEST bags in stock, always has great oldies and you can 100% feel like you don't have to have them authenticated ;) She knows her stuff and is VERY passionate about removing fake bags from circulation so you can buy without having to wait for an authentication.:biggrin:

Usually, you can get a glimpse of what's coming down the pipeline in her YouTube "Unboxing" videos. It's pretty exciting when you see a bag you've been dreaming of come into stock!!

Found here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RealDealCollection

Here's a really cool article as well:
http://santafe.com/article/people-will-stare-make-it-worth-their-while-at-the-real-deal-collection

Last edited:
Congrats!! RDC has some of the BEST bags in stock, always has great oldies and you can 100% feel like you don't have to have them authenticated ;) She knows her stuff and is VERY passionate about removing fake bags from circulation so you can buy without having to wait for an authentication.:biggrin:

Usually, you can get a glimpse of what's coming down the pipeline in her YouTube "Unboxing" videos. It's pretty exciting when you see a bag you've been dreaming of come into stock!!

Found here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RealDealCollection

Here's a really cool article as well:
http://santafe.com/article/people-will-stare-make-it-worth-their-while-at-the-real-deal-collection

Thanks so much for the links...do you know how often they put up an unboxing video? What a great idea!