Questions about Real Deal Collection?

They are open on Saturday. It is near 9am now in New Mexico. Send her an email and put in the subject:

TPF thread " questions about real deal collection"
Then ask her to look at the thread. And tell her your issue....possibly again.

I wouldn't worry about that. Just call Corey (she always answers the phone herself) on Monday and I am sure it will get resolved.

Thanks Catash, she replied my email last night [emoji4]

I have purchased many bags from Real Deal Collection, mostly rare oldies, and some of my most prized bags, including the Kelly in my avatar. I have visited her store in Santa Fe numerous times. She is more than a re-seller of balenciaga, she is truly an historian of these bags and long-time collector. She can authenticate where others are stumped. She knows all the subtleties and has seen and had in her possession an example of virtually every bag balenciaga has ever made
She has branched out to other brands with the same enthusiasm, but Balenciaga was her main interest for many years. Anyone can shop with complete confidence at this site.

I just read the above posts, and agree with others, not to worry. Both she and her husband/ business partner Duskin are 1000% honest and straightforward. This issue will be fixed.

Thanks maxxout. I received her reply last nite

Good morning! To everyone who has replied to my question n concern, I would like to update all of u with latest news.

I received 2 reply last night. RDC refused my first payment (it actually went through) because I was first time buyer who happened to be from country where they had fraudulent orders in the past. Now that she knows I'm a sincere customer n also member of TPF, they have accepted the second payment I made. She also informed me that first payment will go back to my credit card. RDC will ship my '05 Black City on Mon! [emoji7] woohoo

Now that I have peace of mind, I can go back to hunting few more Bal! Preloved Red Holiday Hamilton, Brogue Envelope, First for early years plus new ME Town n Hip....here I come[emoji779]️

I will sell my rarely use 2014 black bal to RDC. My target is max of 6 Bal bags only including my current LE Velo n '05 City. I'm excited!!!