PurseForum iOS & Android Apps v2.0

We actually are working on merging some sections together and board games got moved back into general discussion. Vlad will be doing a bit more of this over the next few weeks - let me see if we can make an announcement to keep track and let you all know!

Thanks..I did find it!:smile: I don't know what I would do without my board games forum!!!

Hi, for a long time now, even before the update my threads don't go back to my last read post when I go into them. It's just randomly somewhere in the thread to a recent post. This makes it difficult to remember where to start reading. I have to search back through posts and try to remember where I last left off. Is this a problem others have reported and is it something that can be fixed? I was hoping it would be fixed with this update but it's still happening. Thanks

I also wanted to comment on the "report" button. I don't remember it being first in position and right next to the quote button. I think it shouldn't be positioned right next to quote and also not in first position. I continuously hit it by mistake and this time in trying to exit out I accidentally reported someone that I didn't mean to report. If you happen to see that from me please disregard.
I think it would be better to locate the report button further away from quote which is probably the most used button. Thanks

I also wanted to comment on the "report" button. I don't remember it being first in position and right next to the quote button. I think it shouldn't be positioned right next to quote and also not in first position. I continuously hit it by mistake and this time in trying to exit out I accidentally reported someone that I didn't mean to report. If you happen to see that from me please disregard.
I think it would be better to locate the report button further away from quote which is probably the most used button. Thanks

+1
I had to PM addy to tell her I reported a post by mistake. :sad:

Since the update I'm not able to PM from my iPad. When I type in the first couple of letters of a persons screen name I only get a few choices. I have to switch to web view to PM. :sad:(((
Has this been addressed already?

On iPad Air 2 with the new app, while logged in, I can't look at a member's Profile. The screen I get is that I'm not logged in and don't have access for that reason and it asks me to log in.

Oh oh here is one (low priority probably):
On the TPF iOS app, when PMing with more than one person, and then going to Reply All function (when I can remember), it wipes out the whole chain and creates a brand new blank message window and blank subject line instead of a continuation of the preceding conversation

Oh oh here is one (low priority probably):
On the TPF iOS app, when PMing with more than one person, and then going to Reply All function (when I can remember), it wipes out the whole chain and creates a brand new blank message window and blank subject line instead of a continuation of the preceding conversation

We'll be likely replacing the app with a much, much better mobile experience very soon. Stay tuned!

I downloaded the update to the app yesterday and can no longer access anything, just shows the headings at top. Using Apple phone with IOS 9.3.2. This is the error message coming up:
purseforum.jpg