PurseForum iOS & Android Apps v2.0

Hi I don't know if this is the right thread to report this but the iPhone app isn't showing all the full posts
Well the specific one I noticed is the Chanel Haiku thread which I started in yet another bout of procrastination
On a side note this isn't necessarily to fix that specific thread since it seems nobody wants to join me (so sad!) but still wanted to alert you to this occurrence
The thread link is below and attached is a screenshot

As you all know, haikus have 3 lines but these posts on the app are only showing the first 2. Web browser view is fine though

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-haikus-919997.html

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441050623.912924.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441050623.912924.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 98
Hey, I don't know if Meg's and vlad are taking suggestions from the tpf general public. But I was on a thread in line and I would like to have the option to hide or make the title of the thread smaller. So I can just browse my guilty pleasure. My phone screen is big (in my opinion) don't know what others think or if this was discussed before. Just my 2 cents 🙃

But I love the app tho.

For some reason I cannot see the board games section anymore? I tried the desktop and mobile versions and do not see it? I should add that I am not in the app though....

Update in this....I did a search and was able to get into board games from a list on the right hand side of forums. For me , it is now under general discussion on the top as a sub forum...was it recently moved?

When quoting and replying to a previous post in the new app, the message you're typing is completely hidden by the menus (I'm on my iPad). I seem to remember this happening with another app update a while back

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464735010.606219.jpg

For some reason I cannot see the board games section anymore? I tried the desktop and mobile versions and do not see it? I should add that I am not in the app though....

We actually are working on merging some sections together and board games got moved back into general discussion. Vlad will be doing a bit more of this over the next few weeks - let me see if we can make an announcement to keep track and let you all know!