Pulse getting their order

tokilicious: yes amore is my brand new absolute FAVORITE! funnie because i wasn't so wild about it upon first seeing it...but in person, its filled with so much colors and happiness that i cannot resist...it goes with me so well since i basically have the whole rainbow on my hair lolz...

tokilicious: yes amore is my brand new absolute FAVORITE! funnie because i wasn't so wild about it upon first seeing it...but in person, its filled with so much colors and happiness that i cannot resist...it goes with me so well since i basically have the whole rainbow on my hair lolz...
Well :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so happy for you!! I figured it was your favorite since you've been trying to order every single style. It is prettier in person than in the photos. It matches your hair :tender: that's too cute!! So you've got 4 things ordered are you going to get anything else? :shrugs:

I accidently gave them the wrong e-mail address and just noticed it today so if they e-mailed me I wouldn't have gotten it. :crybaby:
Awww, don't cry. Did you try calling them or are they already closed?

I just saw your original post. They called you and you missed it but did they leave you a message?

No. In fact I ordered later. They called me because I wanted a denaro, but only if they had the character I wanted. So she called me to tell me they didn't have it and to ask me whether I still wanted a denaro. Yours is probably shipping out today too. You can call to check. Oh yeah, she said that they still have bellas and denaraos from what I remember

do you know what characters are on the denaros they have? btw which character did you ask for?

I love the rainbow hair comment!!! If I was brave enough and young enough to have rainbow hair I think I would too!
Tokijen- They sent one picture...closeup of the flaps and I could barely see what it looked like! (my cam phone kinda sucks) but I could see bastardino & pulppetina above the flaps and on one of the flaps. She called me to tell me they had that one and when I stumbled (to ask about lattes) she was, "isn't that great?" and I said well I'll take a look at my picture and she said, "well that's the only one we have for you and we're packing it up and shipping it now if you want it right away its got to go out now" so I was like "okay" and she said, "if you have a problem with it after you see the picture you can call and let me know." Well, the pic is so hard to see w/ that print that I figure to myself, "as long as I don't see a bunch of milk bottles on the front" it'll probably be fine!!!! Also, not to offend any of you ciao ciao and adios couple lovers but I don't care for them at all and they'll probably be front & center on mine!! ha!! I can trade with whoever loves that couple and the milk bottles!!!!!

tokijen: haha i think i should wait before getting anything else of amore...wait for my pulse orders..then we'll see what happens. but i figure i should get as much amore as i can before its all gone...that's what i should've done with foresta! my other fave!

tokijen: haha i think i should wait before getting anything else of amore...wait for my pulse orders..then we'll see what happens. but i figure i should get as much amore as i can before its all gone...that's what i should've done with foresta! my other fave!
Good :idea: ...wait until you get what you ordered from pulse and then see if you NEED anything else!! :graucho: That's what ILOVETOKIDOKI told me the other day...we should've stocked up on our favorite prints and not bought anything in the prints we don't like...that would've been a super :idea: ...it's too bad we realized that after it was too late :sad: . At least you're being smart about stocking up on Amore since you :heart: it so much!! So your first order is on its way to you and you have to wait for the second shipment for the rest of your stuff? :shrugs:

Ok, so Casey called me this morning and left a message saying that my order was ready to be shipped. Then when I call back she tells me that they didn't get enough caramella's in but that my Zucca had perfect placement. I was sooo disappointed about my Caramella that I'm not even excited about my Zucca. I emailed them about preordering before the it was on the website. I emailed them late Thurs night on March 8th and they sent me my reciept on that Sat or Sunday so I know that I was one of the first people to preorder. I'm really happy for everyone that got all of their stuff but I'm soo upset. I made sure I preordered way ahead so this wouldnt happen and now I'm on a freaking waiting list! Thats crap :cursing: Grrr...

Tokijen- They sent one picture...closeup of the flaps and I could barely see what it looked like! (my cam phone kinda sucks) but I could see bastardino & pulppetina above the flaps and on one of the flaps. She called me to tell me they had that one and when I stumbled (to ask about lattes) she was, "isn't that great?" and I said well I'll take a look at my picture and she said, "well that's the only one we have for you and we're packing it up and shipping it now if you want it right away its got to go out now" so I was like "okay" and she said, "if you have a problem with it after you see the picture you can call and let me know." Well, the pic is so hard to see w/ that print that I figure to myself, "as long as I don't see a bunch of milk bottles on the front" it'll probably be fine!!!! Also, not to offend any of you ciao ciao and adios couple lovers but I don't care for them at all and they'll probably be front & center on mine!! ha!! I can trade with whoever loves that couple and the milk bottles!!!!!

Annie it sounds to me like you got pressured into taking that bag :wtf: . I don't like that comment that that's the only 1 they have for u and they're packing it up!! :wtf: That stinks that you couldn't see the pic either. Sometimes the camera phone cameras suck. I was curious b/c I keep hearing how they send pics to everyone but I've never gotten a pic from them. :shrugs: I saw a campeggio in my nordies and it's super cute IRL. I think you're gonna love it. It's so big that it's got the whole print on it so I'm sure you'll fall in :heart: with it!! That's just what we should do ... swap bags if we don't :heart: ours and someone else does!! Good :idea: !! She told me all of my stuff has lattes on it. So I should be happy but who knows the lattes are probably on the bottom of mine and momobella and her lover are probably front and center :lol: !! Too bad u don't like adios & ciao I think they're cute. :sad:

Lattegrl- Try not to be upset...be excited about the zucca and then later on you can be exicted about the caramella !! I'm sure Casey will get you your caramella. Did she say that they're getting more? I think they only got a few, right? I ordered mine in Feb but I supposedly got 2? :shrugs: I have faith in you you always get your bag...you got the foresta caramella :graucho:. I'm certain you'll get it!

Who did you request on your zucca, Sandy?

Lattegrl- Try not to be upset...be excited about the zucca and then later on you can be exicted about the caramella !! I'm sure Casey will get you your caramella. Did she say that they're getting more? I think they only got a few, right? I ordered mine in Feb but I supposedly got 2? :shrugs: I have faith in you you always get your bag...you got the foresta caramella :graucho:. I'm certain you'll get it!

Who did you request on your zucca, Sandy?
I can't help it, I'm soo disappointed that I'm not excited at all. Its weird... I know I'll get it eventually but I'm mad that they sent me an email saying I was going to get it and now I'm on a waiting list. If they had told me I would be on a waiting list from the get then I wouldnt be so annoyed. I preordered before that blog was even up about being able to preorder so I just don't understand how now they're telling me I'm not getting it. I know I'm being a dramma queen and I'm sure I'll get it but I was expecting it now. You know you would be upset if you didn't get your caramella's.

I actually had sent a list of about 8 characters that I wanted including sandy & the other cactus, adios and ciao ciao, lattes, loves me flowers, and I cant remember what else I said I wanted but she told me that I got all those characters and that my bag had really good print placement. We'll see...

how did they determine the order of who gets the caramella's? That's really bad service if they sold more than they actually received... shouldn't they know the approx # of each item they're supposed to get? It's bad business if you don't know that I think... I mean things could be lost stolen etc along the way and they probably wouldnt've noticed... do they pay first for the bags or does lesportsac issue them commission for each bag they sell. I personally find that inexcusable for a business.

how did they determine the order of who gets the caramella's? That's really bad service if they sold more than they actually received... shouldn't they know the approx # of each item they're supposed to get? It's bad business if you don't know that I think... I mean things could be lost stolen etc along the way and they probably wouldnt've noticed... do they pay first for the bags or does lesportsac issue them commission for each bag they sell. I personally find that inexcusable for a business.
I feel the exact same way. She said that they thought they would get more than 3 of them and that if they do get more she'll let me know. I really wish I wasn't so mad so that I could be more excited about my zucca.