Pulse getting their order

I actually ordered an adios star zucca from them before they got them in...then I found the perfect one at the mall so then I changed my order from adios zucca to an amore zucca pre-order b/c it was already paid for. And when I bought the adios I got 15% off but no free shipping. She told me it was $10 for priority and $6 for parcel post. I know, I know $4 difference, I should've just paid it but I was thinking :wtf: why should I pay $10 in shipping!!!

Oh well...while everyone is rolling in their new toki I'll still be waiting for mine!! At least they're FINALLY getting them!! I just hope they get everything today and we don't have to wait for a second shipment or something :weird:

We'll keep our fingers crossed. :sweatdrop: I guess we'll get emails when they send the stuff out? That's usually what's happened for me in the past :shrugs:

They just sent me a pic and called and said they're shipping mine out today too!:happydance: oh no!!!! :wtf: I haven't lost the 20 lbs. I set out to lose before getting it!!!! It's 2 weeks early! :shocked: (Also tough on the cc too!!!):sweatdrop: And I just got my foresta so I'm rollin' in tokis and cc bills now! :sos: Is anyone else as excited and feel as nuts as I do? My DH won't be ready for another delivery this week:wtf:

Wooo hooo! I got a call from Casey to tell me their doing the orders, so mine is shipping out today too! Can't wait, but I was so bummed too because they didn't have any denaros with the characters I wanted, so I opted out. Too bad, I really wanted a denaro, but didn't want to get it unless it had one of the charactesr I wanted :crybaby:

They just sent me a pic and called and said they're shipping mine out today too!:happydance: oh no!!!! :wtf: I haven't lost the 20 lbs. I set out to lose before getting it!!!! It's 2 weeks early! :shocked: (Also tough on the cc too!!!):sweatdrop: And I just got my foresta so I'm rollin' in tokis and cc bills now! :sos: Is anyone else as excited and feel as nuts as I do? My DH won't be ready for another delivery this week:wtf:

I feel just as nuts I just got my fumo bella and adios gioco over the weekend. Now the amore is coming.

You will just have to sneak the package in and hide it. :graucho: