Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

Elliespurse said:
Hello! This sounds exciting! :biggrin: I think price should be around €890 to €950 with tax, Italy had a little lower price than Germany, not sure about Paris though.

For stores check the stockist page on the PS website: http://www.proenzaschouler.com/company/stockists#international

Thanks for letting me know the prices :smile:. I'm trying to find out what colours should be in shops/ available now so I've been going through the forums looking at pics and getting even more excited. Lol! . PS website doesn't hv many colours there, so I'm hoping the shops hv more selection.

Hi, I'm new to this thread. Not sure whet I can say this here but can I just check whet u ladies know of any shop that can take in pre owned keepall?
I've tried ****** but they say they no longer take in pre owned bags.

Hi there I am new to the forum :smile: and i have my eyes on the keep all for awhile now. (wanted a bal but read all the things about the maintenance you have to do after a few yrs.. i got scared lol). I would like to know is the bag heavy when its empty? I am a tiny person I need a bag thats light to carry around with :sad:

Hi there I am new to the forum :smile: and i have my eyes on the keep all for awhile now. (wanted a bal but read all the things about the maintenance you have to do after a few yrs.. i got scared lol). I would like to know is the bag heavy when its empty? I am a tiny person I need a bag thats light to carry around with :sad:

I don't think it is that heavy, but I guess that depends on the bags you normally carry (I usually carry large bags with tons of stuff in them). It would also depend on the size. I have the travel in saddle with leather/felt and it is pretty heavy (and giant). I also have a small KA in leather and it isn't that heavy at all.

The small keep all (which actually is pretty big and holds a lot) is quite light empty. It's what I carry when I have a lot to schlep because it doesn't add extra weight.

I don't think it is that heavy, but I guess that depends on the bags you normally carry (I usually carry large bags with tons of stuff in them). It would also depend on the size. I have the travel in saddle with leather/felt and it is pretty heavy (and giant). I also have a small KA in leather and it isn't that heavy at all.

Thanks for your help! i am actually looking at a Small KA and that answered my question. I have a YSL oversized muse and it gets UNcomfortable to use when its heavy.. therefore i need a comfy everyday bag :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm new to TPF. I usually purchase LV, but have been wanting something different. The keepall has really caught my eye :heart:.

Can I please have your opinion? I want to buy a few keepall's, but want to try one out for a while first.
Which color should I purchase first? I'm a slouchy jeans and blouse type of girl..
I'm torn between sahara, smoke, or saddle?
If I find I adore PS, then I will do a black second!

Hi everyone! I'm new to TPF. I usually purchase LV, but have been wanting something different. The keepall has really caught my eye :heart:.

Can I please have your opinion? I want to buy a few keepall's, but want to try one out for a while first.
Which color should I purchase first? I'm a slouchy jeans and blouse type of girl..
I'm torn between sahara, smoke, or saddle?
If I find I adore PS, then I will do a black second!

Welcome! I love Sahara and smoke. But all three are great neutrals. You will just have to be cautious with colour/denim transfer on light colours like sahara.

can post the SKA photo? thanks:graucho:

sorry for late reply. Hardly login to TPF now. The color is purple rain.

D9DC8734-9291-4B7B-B98F-20EEF6530323-3878-00000345A259B00E_zps978f1b49.jpg