Post away!!!

proenza-schouler-ps1-keep-all-bag-gallery.jpg

PROENZA+SCHOULER+-+PSF1PS11+small+keep+all+bag2.bmp

Proenza-Schouler-PS1-Keep-All-Large-leather-bag-1.jpg

Proenza-Schouler-PS1-Keep-All-Large-leather-bag-2.jpg

Proenza-Schouler-PS1-Keep-All-Large-leather-bag-6.jpg

Proenza-Schouler-PS1-Keep-All-Leather-and-Straw-Bag-3.jpg

proenza-schouler-ps1-weekender.jpg

Barney's in Beverly Hills has the Kelly Green. I saw it there today. It's exactly the same color as Balenciaga's Apple Green from 2005.

I wanted to buy the small Keep All in black today, but it's totally sold out :crybaby:

I love the look of this bag and the wide opening too! Can you carry it comfortably on the shoulders? Seems like the drop length of the straps is pretty generous.

I love this!!! I'm new to these forums and I was actually just wrapping my head around trying to figure out how to start a thread devoted to the Keep All. Here is my beautiful new bag..

Attachments

• Photo 1390.jpg
    Photo 1390.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7,884
  • Photo 1405.jpg
    Photo 1405.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7,999
I love the look of this bag and the wide opening too! Can you carry it comfortably on the shoulders? Seems like the drop length of the straps is pretty generous.

Just for you! It's incredibly comfortable and lightweight on the shoulder (even with a bottle of wine and other assorted goodies)!

Attachments

• Photo 1393.jpg
    Photo 1393.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7,800
Just for you! It's incredibly comfortable and lightweight on the shoulder (even with a bottle of wine and other assorted goodies)!

Wow I love it on you Micole!! And it looks so perfect carried over the shoulders...there seems to be so much space left! This could be a good alternative to the PS1 if I want it light-coloured since I don't think I could wear a light coloured PS1 crossbody because of colour transfer issues. May I know how much you got this one for? I'm checking LVR and they only have the suede ones and I'm wondering if the non-suede ones are priced the same.

Wow I love it on you Micole!! And it looks so perfect carried over the shoulders...there seems to be so much space left! This could be a good alternative to the PS1 if I want it light-coloured since I don't think I could wear a light coloured PS1 crossbody because of colour transfer issues. May I know how much you got this one for? I'm checking LVR and they only have the suede ones and I'm wondering if the non-suede ones are priced the same.

Thanks DisCo! I love it on me too. It FEELS as great as it looks. And just for reference, I'm almost 5'11! I got this from Barneys. It's the large, priced at $1350. And it's brilliant.