Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

Just got my medium purple rain PS1 from ****** today!! My first Proenza and I'm in love! :loveeyes:

de1b2e40e1d711e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

i love this bag, the color is beyond amazing!!!!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, my husband bought the bag from Intermix, which is a boutique and they only sold it in yellow and a tan suede. I have many bags in all the neutral colors, I think I might just keep my yellow ps1, its growing on me...
And it is so beautiful it looks great with any outfit I put on.... (basically jeans LOL)
I posted a couple of photos of the bag. I hope you like it :smile:
Claudia

I love this bag!!!! I think it could be a neutral, like a beige, it goes well with everything!!!

Hi ladies, forgive me if you talked about this subject before but my PS1 raspberry got some rain and it had water marks all over. i went to the shoe repair store and they gave me a solution Lincoln EZ clean, to clean the bag. It worked for my other leather bags but made a mess of my PS1. Have any of you had the same issue? Ill post pics later.
Thanks!

I am not sure if this has already been covered but has anyone had trouble with the strap falling off? It seems the clips on the strap are not that sturdy. Any solutions?

^Is the strap "un-clipped" when putting the bag on the shoulder? There's another thread about this but I haven't experienced this myself though..

This has been happening to me lately. I've had the bag for 3-4 years now. I can never tell how the clasp gets unhooked, but it does and my bag falls to the ground when I pick it up by the long strap :cry:

Let me know if you find a cause/solution.

I think it was suggested to try and clip the strap from the other side, but not sure if it worked. Perhaps a little transparent scotch tape over the clasp opening would work, but not so nice :Push: