Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

He thinks people will be dazzled and that they will be impressed.
After all, they looked great while on the balcony at Buckingham!

Problem is, Americans will research, then skewer you.
He really is in the wrong country.

Last edited:
From Reddit/SMM

That was so good, they'd fit in well amongst us on here :biggrin:
More outspoken commentators like these please, who are not afraid to tell the truth!

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

What op? As far as I've understood, she says she was never male genetically or physically but had a slight physiological "malformation" (you can guess which part looked slightly different) of some kind that had to be corrected. She has also said she was developing into a normal woman otherwise but since her father had insisted she would be raised as a boy because of the slight "malformation" (I am trying to avoid saying what I actually think was wrong with her physically), he was horrified when she started to grow boobs and had her locked up in a mental institution and forcefully injected male hormones until other relatives managed to get her out. Her grandmother finally saved her life by paying for the operation to fix the issue. She says she would have been able to have biological children if her father hadn't insisted she should be turned into a man with hormonal treatment.
I mean Lady C doesn’t judge her own worth by the fact she can’t reproduce and neither does society so why is she attaching so much of someone else’s worthiness as a wife and parent to their ability to give birth?

Not being able to have babies and wanting them might be one of the only things about M that might make her more sympathetic.

M has lied to the public many times an has done so many things that make it obvious is not suitable for any high office or styling of nobility. She should’ve been hauled over hot coals for what she did in Uvalde but that seems completely forgotten whereas nonsense like her not posing on the steps gets dragged up over and over again.

I just think it’s daft Lady C focuses on something that she can’t prove and most people don’t think matters when we have lots of proven moral failings.

I also think she’s a bit inconsistent cos the BRF themselves would obviously be party to this deception so why aren’t they worthy of criticism for deceiving the public and violating their own inheritance laws if this really happened.

Reactions: OriginalBalenciaga
I mean Lady C doesn’t judge her own worth by the fact she can’t reproduce and neither does society so why is she attaching so much of someone else’s worthiness as a wife and parent to their ability to give birth?

Not being able to have babies and wanting them might be one of the only things about M that might make her more sympathetic.
The problem is not that, allegedly, she can’t reproduce and had to have a surrogate.
The problem is that she allegedly faked two pregnancies in order for her kids to get titles and be legitimate and in the LOS, when the rule is clear: they have to be born out of the mother’s body.

So, Lady C is calling them out for allegedly lying to cover up what they did and allegedly getting away with fraud.

From an article I found:

For a child born via a gestational surrogate, where even when a married heterosexual commissioning couple use their own sperm and egg, the act of carrying and giving birth to the child by a surrogate breaks the chain of succession. The post-birth transfer of legal parentage from the surrogate to the commissioning parents means the child will, for succession to title purposes, be treated as if they were adopted.”

Source

Last edited:
The problem is not that, allegedly, she can’t reproduce and had to have a surrogate.
The problem is that she allegedly faked two pregnancies in order for her kids to get titles and be legitimate and in the LOS, when the rule is clear: they have to be born out of the mother’s body.

So, Lady C is calling them out for allegedly lying to cover up what they did and allegedly getting away with fraud.

From an article I found:

For a child born via a gestational surrogate, where even when a married heterosexual commissioning couple use their own sperm and egg, the act of carrying and giving birth to the child by a surrogate breaks the chain of succession. The post-birth transfer of legal parentage from the surrogate to the commissioning parents means the child will, for succession to title purposes, be treated as if they were adopted.”

Source

The surrogacy is only an issue because this is a ROYAL family bound by historical tradition. Diff royal families have used diff succession strategies/rules. For ex, the early Roman
emperors designated their successor by adopting non blood relatives. For a while, The Russian tsars designated successors from among the large royal family - the oldest in the male line did not necessarily get the call. Anyway, the UK has a long standing tradition of primogeniture, it is what it is.

From an article I found:

Source

Plus we don’t know that the reason surrogates were used was because Meghan has fertility issues. Knowing what we do about how she is, maybe she didn’t want to be pregnant and give birth and getting other women to do it for her was easier.

I’m fairly certain the royal family won’t say a word about surrogates. In this day and age the “born of the body” requirement would only look hopelessly archaic as well as insensitive to those with fertility issues. Announcing that Harry and Meghan used surrogates would play into their hands. They would live off of the victimhood for decades.

No, they can’t say anything. If someone unrelated to the BRF outs them, that’s another matter. Though that individual would likely be savaged by the press. The only way it might not go that way is if the fictional childbirth stories were shown as H&M trying to deceive the world, when they could instead have been an inspiration to couples dealing with infertility.
Well tbh they could always have removed or altered their own law if they were worried about it looking archaic and discriminatory. After all, it’s a law that’s really only for them and the nobility. They did change the male primogeniture law when they realised it’d make them look bad for William’s children after all.
I just looked up the Invictus web site, H is a PATRON - whatever that means, not a member of the EXECUTIVE Team, Board of Trustees. His bio is tiny and content free, while the board members have long impressive credentials.
Looks like he is hanging by a thread at Invictus.

I was wondering if he was still a Royal Patron, hmmm, no, just a Patron
I’d love it if they’d just cut him loose. I think they are probably a bit scared to do so but it’d be awesome publicity for them and I dunno whether it’d be that big a financial/funding loss given he seems to be pretty liberal with his expenses claims.

From an article I found:

Source

I understand all of that I think we’ve all covered British surrogacy laws ad nauseum tbh - my arguments are basically:-
1. If titles were granted to children who aren’t legally ‘allowed’ them then the whole royal household and senior family are complicit and deserve that same blame surely. Plenty of cases of M alone lying to chose from- she even admitted she ‘forgot’ she sent emails in court which would merit criticism at least for any peasant. Why not pick cases where she alone is obviously the problem?
2. I don’t think most people think surrogacy is wrong and probably would think the law is unfair. So again, if the aim of her videos and channel are to lionise the institution and make the gruesome twosome look bad and they clearly are- why pick something that muddies thoise waters?

TLDR she’s got a bad take and she’s had a few of those and I don’t think that I think that because I don’t understand British Law I think they are just bad arguments :lol:

I mean remember when she was defending Andrew by saying people who molest teens should be called Ephebophiles not paedophiles- I mean….