Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

it's one thing to say they had fights, another thing to describe her lying on the floor with coke all over her nostrils. what's the point in dragging a dead woman?
NY Magazine had a story describing her doing all of this. I think they did it because her family was suing his estate for wrongful death. Not that they equate, but they wanted to drag her and show she was a troubled person and not a saint. At the time, there were still enough people who felt that the child of JFK deserved special treatment. Just reporting this and not making a judgement.

I remember Joan Rivers talking about her daughter Melissa planning a wedding soon after JFK Junior‘s and Melissa said she wanted a slip dress like CBK. Joan told her don’t waste your wedding day wearing a slip! She was probably correct, Melissa would not have pulled it off the way CBK did, very few could.
Mother knows best. I know someone who wore a slip type dress a few years ago and it looked terrible. Her bust was too big, no support, the neckline sagged and she looked a hot mess. I'm sure at some point she'll look back and cringe.

I would love to hear what Joan would have to say about ZeeZy's wardrobe.

I remember Joan Rivers talking about her daughter Melissa planning a wedding soon after JFK Junior‘s and Melissa said she wanted a slip dress like CBK. Joan told her don’t waste your wedding day wearing a slip! She was probably correct, Melissa would not have pulled it off the way CBK did, very few could.
Joan got a lot of criticism over the extravagant wedding. She told the critics to buzz off. She was more descriptive lololol!

Honestly, I didn't get the slip dress for the wedding. I also didn't understand why two people brought up as practicing Catholics were married in a Protestant church. His mother must have had a cow and Rose rolled in her grave.

Mother knows best. I know someone who wore a slip type dress a few years ago and it looked terrible. Her bust was too big, no support, the neckline sagged and she looked a hot mess. I'm sure at some point she'll look back and cringe.

OMG! You know what Joan would say. Plus she would do her patented gag.

1660078126113.png

I recall reading that he was in love with Daryl Hannah but Jackie O didn't approve of her as the wife of an aspiring politician. Daryl Hannah had issues too and had been in a tempestuous relationship with Jackson Browne. He seemed to have a type.
He did indeed, beautiful, blonde and messed up. What their personalities were like and whether they were truly compatible with him was unfortunately a secondary concern.

I don't have a picture at my fingertips, but the one style that Meghan looked very good in was a simple sheath. This is a perfect case of finding something that looks good on you and sticking with it. If you look at Catherine and Camilla, they pretty much do this.

A well cut sheath (in the right size) is flattering on many women and never goes out of style.
A simple sheath... too bad she liked to add on to them, like that bondage cape for her outing with TQ, sport bedhead above them, use bad underwear beneath them, and strut with pelvis forward.

I am posting this so we can have a laugh. Given the current relationship between William and Harry, I wonder if this guy or his editor reads a newspaper.
Every time I go on the Express website, I get distracted by the gardening tips :lol: Today I learnt the best way to prune wisteria...

They are still loved in America to some degree. On her birthday I saw a Facebook "Happy birthday" message to Meghan from a local TV station. It had over 2,000 comments and most of them were very positive about her. I could not believe it. It reminded me that there are millions out there who aren't keeping up.
To be fair, there are probably millions who would read this and say we need to get a life. :lol:

OMG! You know what Joan would say. Plus she would do her patented gag.

View attachment 5586589
Ugh, I still miss her. She was fearless

While prepping lunch, this occurred to me: is Zedzed copying Wallis to project a Great Romance image? Edward is known mainly, true or false, for giving up the throne for Wallis. Perhaps Zedzed wants to cultivate the impression of her and Hazbeen sacrificing oh so much for privacy/the world/their kids/profit.

Also, and this is a bit of conspiracy theorizing, since the spare inherited the throne after Edward abdicated, are Zedzed and her minions busy damaging the reputation of Charles and William in an effort to turn public opinion against them as worthy of becoming King? Perhaps in her puny and petty mind, she believes that they can be shamed into stepping aside so that her puppet the spare will ascend the throne.
Once the Queen passes, and something happened simultaneously to Charles and William, Parliament would quickly pass a Regency Act to assign a temporary regent to allow George time to reach adulthood. As a precaution, George has probably already been assigned a potential guardian just in case and I'm willing to bet that it isn't Prince Dufus or ZedZed. :biggrin:

"The Regency Acts are Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom passed at various times, to provide a regent in the event of the reigning monarch being incapacitated or a minor (under the age of 18). Prior to 1937, Regency Acts were passed only when necessary to deal with a specific situation."