-:|:- Pretty Please Help Me Pick Out A Cosmetic Case ..... Pictures Included -:|:-

i like this best:

p10022617_ph_hero.jpg

Thanks everyone for you Comments and/or Votes!

I really appreciate everybody trying to help me out.

Wow and it looks like the Monogram Pochette Cosmetique is the favorite so far.

Hmmmmmmmm.......

I have the perfect thing for you. Go to your local boutique (they probably won't have it though) or call the 866 #. Tell them you want the accessory pouch that comes with the petit bucket. When I got it about a year ago, it cost $150. I also got the one that comes with the Marais (damier bucket). For some reason, that one was only $140. It is the size (same shape) between the mini pochette and the pochette accessories. It does not come with the chain or any strap (which you don't want anyway), but does have the gold loop thing. It is absolutely the best cosmetic case! I also have the pochette cosmetique which I think looks very nice and holds a lot, however, it is quite wide at the bottom and takes up a lot of the width of your bag. The pouch I'm talking about measures approx. 7 x 4 1/2 x 1 inch. Best bang for your buck!

Is this the pouch you are talking about?
bucketwithpouch.jpg

I looked at vuitton.com and eluxury and I couldn't find a picture of the pouch that comes in Monogram.

However, it seems that different Bucket Bags comes with a pouch of different sizes as well.

The vuitton site mentions in the descriptions that the Monogram Petit Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 4"L x 6 1/2"H , the Monogram Regular Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 7.5"L x 4.25"H and the Damier Canvas Marais Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 6 1/2"L x 4"H.

Is this the pouch you are talking about?
bucketwithpouch.jpg

I looked at vuitton.com and eluxury and I couldn't find a picture of the pouch that comes in Monogram.

However, it seems that different Bucket Bags comes with a pouch of different sizes as well.

The vuitton site mentions in the descriptions that the Monogram Petit Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 4"L x 6 1/2"H , the Monogram Regular Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 7.5"L x 4.25"H and the Damier Canvas Marais Bucket comes with a pouch that measures 6 1/2"L x 4"H.

Yes, that is the pouch and it is the same size as the monogram one which comes with the petite bucket. They have the measurements reversed it seems, but I assure you I have both pouches and they are exactly the same dimensions. I also think my measurements are more accurate...I just measured again and I definitely got 7 inches across. The height may be more like 4.25 inches. I also have the pochette accessories and the mini pochette and they are all wonderful. You just can't beat the price though for the ones that come with the buckets. We've had a price increase or two since I purchased them, but I can't imagine they have gone up that much. I got them by calling the 866#...my boutique didn't have extras in stock. They were shipped from different stores, but because I ordered them at the same time, I only incurred one shipping fee of $10.
HTH.