-:|:- Pretty Please Help Me Pick Out A Cosmetic Case ..... Pictures Included -:|:-

Yes, that is the pouch and it is the same size as the monogram one which comes with the petite bucket. They have the measurements reversed it seems, but I assure you I have both pouches and they are exactly the same dimensions. I also think my measurements are more accurate...I just measured again and I definitely got 7 inches across. The height may be more like 4.25 inches. I also have the pochette accessories and the mini pochette and they are all wonderful. You just can't beat the price though for the ones that come with the buckets. We've had a price increase or two since I purchased them, but I can't imagine they have gone up that much. I got them by calling the 866#...my boutique didn't have extras in stock. They were shipped from different stores, but because I ordered them at the same time, I only incurred one shipping fee of $10.
HTH.

I'll go ahead and call the 866# tomorrow to see how much they are.

If its still at a cheap price, your right thats a good deal .... especially since its a pretty nice size pouch.

Anywho, THANKS so much for all your help shopping addict.

I really appreciate it. :flowers:

LV Diva.. what did you end up getting?? I bought the cosmetique.. but still not 100% sold on it... curious to know what you ended up with (did a search to find this thread) thanks!

LV Diva.. what did you end up getting?? I bought the cosmetique.. but still not 100% sold on it... curious to know what you ended up with (did a search to find this thread) thanks!

Hi Mom of 2! :smile:

I was surprised when I saw this thread pop up.

Anywho, at first I went with the poll and bought the Cosmetique. Later that evening I came home and started to put my makeup in it. Everything fit EXCEPT my brushes. :sad: I guess they didn't fit because of the "curve" shape of it.

So I exchanged it the next morning explaining to my SA why it didn't work out.

I then asked if I could see the Poche Toilette 19, this time bringing the makeup brush that didn't fit in the Cosmetique, I put it inside and it fit perfectly.

So I brought it home and threw ALL my makeup and brushes in there and everything fit. :okay: I'm guessing because the Poche Toilette 19 is more of a "boxy" shape so it has more room.

So I stuck with the Monogram Poche Toilette 19 .... still have it and it is still holding up very well. :tup:

Hope this helps!

LV Diva.. thank you so much for replying... all of my stuff fits in the cosmetique (I don't put brushes in the one I put in my handbag as a 'mom of 2' it is usually Purell, eyedrops, blistex.. boring things like that!).. I was really wondering if you went for that 'cheaper' one that Shopping Addict was talking about... again, thanks for you help.. this poll was GREAT!!