Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They now charge even if you use your Nordies card or just other forms of payment ?

I noticed their return policy changed too. No time frame to return.

Not sure how I feel about this because of all the resellers that stalk items, try to sell then return what they can't. This will give them much more time to sell vs returning.

But it's good for the regular customer!

Ugh that's not good news on the charge sends. But I have only done it once and it would have to be something really good/ great deal or a wish list item for me to pay 11 bucks. Lol.

Thanks for the info!

I totally agree with you on the charge send. I wish they could keep the free shipping perk at least for the level four members. Lol...
When did try change the return policy at the rack? Did they have the new policy printed on the back of the receipt?

Great finds today! Howard Hughes had a ton of Vince tops and sweaters for $20-$36!!! They had a cute Equipment top for $35 size L and a few cute things.

I found a Tory Burch maxi dress for $30, Carven for $112, so many cute things. But my favorite is Rick Owens Lilies top!!! Yay my second one I have found there.

Pics won't upload for me :sad:

Great finds today! Howard Hughes had a ton of Vince tops and sweaters for $20-$36!!! They had a cute Equipment top for $35 size L and a few cute things.

I found a Tory Burch maxi dress for $30, Carven for $112, so many cute things. But my favorite is Rick Owens Lilies top!!! Yay my second one I have found there.

Pics won't upload for me :sad:

Wow amazing finds!! I'm going to be in LA next week... I hope there's some goodies left for me :graucho:

Last weekend I scored a 3.1 Phillip Lim silk top for $29 at dt Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.