Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just had a bad experience in nordstrom rack the other day.. the gucci shoes i bought were not authentic.. i wanted to make a post of it but i lack the number of posts... should i report this to management?? i bought those shoes for 200 dollars, well at first i thought it was a great deal! you guys should see the shoes T_T i want to cry right now.

i just had a bad experience in nordstrom rack the other day.. the gucci shoes i bought were not authentic.. i wanted to make a post of it but i lack the number of posts... should i report this to management?? i bought those shoes for 200 dollars, well at first i thought it was a great deal! you guys should see the shoes T_T i want to cry right now.

Absolutely. You should return them

What made them non authentic ? What did Nordstrom rack say when you told them ?

I would suggest emailing Nordstrom direct about the situation and see what they say.

When I emailed LV about items in discounted stores they just said we don't sell to them ever and didbt seem too concerned about fake items in those discounted stores.

First try to be sure if the shoes really is fake or not. Get it authenticated first. If they said it's fake then return them ans report them to the manager. You should call the Nordstrom corporate about this as well regarding this issue. Make sure u keep the receipt

at first glance it really looks real, but when i looked at it closely and checked the stitchings and patterns you'll notice the big difference. i know its a bargain price, hello 200 dollars for a pair of Gucci? but hey i expect that nordstrom even if its on rack to sell authentic items. i will return these on wednesday coz i have work this monday and tuesday.

The nordstrom rack I went to today was doing extra 40% off clearance items since last week. I wish I knew about it, but I did snag Stuart weitzman boots from $495 to $43, Tory burch espadrilles for $17 and a few flats!

Whatt?!! I didn't even know the rack did extra clearance anymore! Everytime I went (which isn't a lot because there aren't any here), it was always just regular clearance. I'm glad this is still happening!

Can anyone else cosign that this is happening in their stores?

ETA. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

Whatt?!! I didn't even know the rack did extra clearance anymore! Everytime I went (which isn't a lot because there aren't any here), it was always just regular clearance. I'm glad this is still happening!

ETA. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

I asked at the rack in Beverly Connection (LA) and they looked at me like I was crazy and said no :sad:. I will try the others

ETA. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

They were only doing this at the location I went to (Huntington,NY) not anywhere else!

I asked at the rack in Beverly Connection (LA) and they looked at me like I was crazy and said no :sad:. I will try the others

Some just get all the luck, eh? Lol
...And you're one of them! Great finds you have, even if they weren't 40% off.

They were only doing this at the location I went to (Huntington,NY) not anywhere else!

Then you are doubly lucky!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.