** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bad! It is supposedly the "laptop" bag for the start of my school..... my class is starting in September and I don't have the laptop yet hahah

Diorissimo Black / Fuchsia interior lining with champagne gold hardware in grain leather

It's a really stunning bag and I'm not a Dior fan for a very long time, i'm so glad they have this sophisticated bag, understated (almost), functional, and very high quality!

Love this Dior bag for a laptop. It's perfect!

hermesdaisuki, your shopping sprees are the best!
You are going to need a larger house to hold all your new shoes :smile:

my dear sweet VigeeLeBrun:hugs::hbeat:, thank you for your kind encouragements!!!:biggrin:

lol, if I don't get a larger house, at least I need one more closet to house all my shoes..ahh...or I can just lock myself up in my home!! :upsidedown::police:
It is way too dangerous out there!! I now call madison avenue "TEMPTATION AVENUE"...:spiderweb:

FashionistaO, are you still here? To answer your question...hahaha.

Nooooo!! you didin't!!? More shoes??? Bad bad girl. :biggrin:

I've been bad! It is supposedly the "laptop" bag for the start of my school..... my class is starting in September and I don't have the laptop yet hahah

Diorissimo Black / Fuchsia interior lining with champagne gold hardware in grain leather

It's a really stunning bag and I'm not a Dior fan for a very long time, i'm so glad they have this sophisticated bag, understated (almost), functional, and very high quality!

Looks like you have to go get yourself a laptop pronto.

I love it! And, am about to order another piece. I have 3 pieces now. A carryon trolly, the midsize, and 28" (I think) Mostly, I use the trolly and the midsize, even packing for 2 for a week. But then, I use hotel laundry when I'm on long trip. I prefer it to overpacking. :smile:

I could easily get away with packing the midsize for a 2 week trip just for myself. But, as I said, I tend to travel on the light side.

Have used mine a ton, and I still love it, and it looks great.

Thank you--this is really helpful.

I've been eyeing the Diorissimo too, it reminds me of the Garden Party but I think I like the Dior more.
Congrats!
Yes, actually I was thinking between Diorissimo or GP, I tried on the GP, but it's too bad I can't wear it on my shoulder. The Diorissimo is heavy including all these hardware, but with the shoulder strap, it makes it a lot easier to carry!

my dear sweet VigeeLeBrun:hugs::hbeat:, thank you for your kind encouragements!!!:biggrin:

lol, if I don't get a larger house, at least I need one more closet to house all my shoes..ahh...or I can just lock myself up in my home!! :upsidedown::police:
It is way too dangerous out there!! I now call madison avenue "TEMPTATION AVENUE"...:spiderweb:

Hermesdaisuki, I think one more closet to house your shoes is inadequate. I think you need one more house to store just the shoes!

That said, you probably have the best collection out there. Major envy! Congrats again on your beautiful scores!

congrats! I've been eyeing the Diorssimo and tried on several but I find the bag very heavy, even heavier than my 35 B. how do you find the weight?

xiangxiang0731 said:
Wow! Gergeous everything! I especially love the MB sling backs! They are TDF! And at half price??? It's a crime not to buy them! Congrats, dear!!!

Thank you xiangxiang! :smile: The MB sling backs were not on sale but I couldn't resist buying after trying on...sigh! They looked too pretty...

yukiechan said:
Hermesdaisuki, I think one more closet to house your shoes is inadequate. I think you need one more house to store just the shoes!

That said, you probably have the best collection out there. Major envy! Congrats again on your beautiful scores!

My dear yukiechan, seems like i need to stop buying shoes to start saving for the additional house now...this month has gone out of control...

Depends on how you pack and if you want to check luggage. I just did a two week trip and cruise with my Rimowa carry-on. I did the same when going to Europe last September. It is all how you arrange your wardrobe. I still had things that I never wore and I never repeated an outfit.

I agree with CG about using hotel/ship laundry. Much easier that way. Or at least having things you can wash out yourself.

Which Rimowa luggage style do you recommend? They have many different lines. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.