** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bad! It is supposedly the "laptop" bag for the start of my school..... my class is starting in September and I don't have the laptop yet hahah

Diorissimo Black / Fuchsia interior lining with champagne gold hardware in grain leather

It's a really stunning bag and I'm not a Dior fan for a very long time, i'm so glad they have this sophisticated bag, understated (almost), functional, and very high quality!

Attachments

• 20120723_003550.jpg
    20120723_003550.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 601
  • 20120723_003506.jpg
    20120723_003506.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 606
  • 20120723_003257.jpg
    20120723_003257.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 608
emmaemmamamama said:
I've been bad! It is supposedly the "laptop" bag for the start of my school..... my class is starting in September and I don't have the laptop yet hahah

Diorissimo Black / Fuchsia interior lining with champagne gold hardware in grain leather

It's a really stunning bag and I'm not a Dior fan for a very long time, i'm so glad they have this sophisticated bag, understated (almost), functional, and very high quality!

BEAUTIFUL! Now you need to find a laptop that matches the bag color and size! :smile:

FashionistaO, are you still here? To answer your question...hahaha.

Attachments

• image-1959003571.jpg
    image-1959003571.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 609
  • image-545326129.jpg
    image-545326129.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 610
  • image-1878618304.jpg
    image-1878618304.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 604
  • image-2343760310.jpg
    image-2343760310.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 586
  • image-11607995.jpg
    image-11607995.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 594
I've used Tumi luggage for ages, but the quality has suffered greatly in recent years, I think. On the recommendation of dear Grace Kelly, I bought three pieces of Rimowa. It's German designed, but made in Canada.

It rolls like a dream and is terribly lightweight. Kate, are you reading this??? ;) Yes, the design is a little flashy, but at least I'll be able to find it on the luggage carousel. :biggrin:

I just saw this post regarding the Rimowa luggage. Do you still recommend this? What size do you suggest for a 2 week trip to Europe?

Really pretty bag-I love the black/fuchsia combination. What a lucky laptop!

I just saw this post regarding the Rimowa luggage. Do you still recommend this? What size do you suggest for a 2 week trip to Europe?

I love it! And, am about to order another piece. I have 3 pieces now. A carryon trolly, the midsize, and 28" (I think) Mostly, I use the trolly and the midsize, even packing for 2 for a week. But then, I use hotel laundry when I'm on long trip. I prefer it to overpacking. :smile:

I could easily get away with packing the midsize for a 2 week trip just for myself. But, as I said, I tend to travel on the light side.

Have used mine a ton, and I still love it, and it looks great.

Depends on how you pack and if you want to check luggage. I just did a two week trip and cruise with my Rimowa carry-on. I did the same when going to Europe last September. It is all how you arrange your wardrobe. I still had things that I never wore and I never repeated an outfit.

I agree with CG about using hotel/ship laundry. Much easier that way. Or at least having things you can wash out yourself.

hermesdaisuki!!! :woot::woot::woot: you have done it again!!! you are pretty amazing..:smile::smile:..love the dior dress and your shoes are fabulous..i think you need another new walk in wardrobe just for shoes???

my darling chincac:hugs: I was a bad girl today! :blush:I went out to pick up my dior dress and came back home with shoes again. but the MB loafers and the chanel shoes were half off (trying to justify purchases)...the other two I paid full price...too pretty in person to pass up...I should lock myself up at home!!! :lecture:

my darling chincac:hugs: I was a bad girl today! :blush:I went out to pick up my dior dress and came back home with shoes again. but the MB loafers and the chanel shoes were half off (trying to justify purchases)...the other two I paid full price...too pretty in person to pass up...I should lock myself up at home!!! :lecture:

LOL..you are too cute!! and please do NOT lock yourself up at home..you have to wear all your fabulous new shoes :biggrin::biggrin:

:broom: just darted out of a meeting ... here now!!!

That's a sweet dress, and heart all your shoes, was looking at the same Charlotte Olympia, please let me know how you like the comfort level :P

I should have given you my shopping list, would have been the same as your loot :lolots:

my dear fashionistaO, hope you had a good meeting. :biggrin:

anyway about the shoes, since this charlotte olympia pair is suede, the comfort level goes up greatly. I would give this pair a 4 out of 5 stars. :tup: I tried the all leather ones at neiman marcus the other day, but the leather was a bit hard to my liking. So glad bergdorf carried the suede ones and they had my size!!! :graucho:

I've been eyeing the Diorissimo too, it reminds me of the Garden Party but I think I like the Dior more.
Congrats!

Yes, thanks very productive, will be a long day today, rather this week!

Thanks for the report back, I tried this in all leather, sadly left it at the boutique. I do like the richness of the suede. You will stop traffic dear:P

my dear fashionistaO, hope you had a good meeting. :biggrin:

anyway about the shoes, since this charlotte olympia pair is suede, the comfort level goes up greatly. I would give this pair a 4 out of 5 stars. :tup: I tried the all leather ones at neiman marcus the other day, but the leather was a bit hard to my liking. So glad bergdorf carried the suede ones and they had my size!!! :graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.