Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

Got this little pretty today.

balpurse.jpg

I got my first Prada today! Called in the morning if the Prada on Rodeo Dr. would have it, the very nice SA said yes but only one and is on hold for another customer but that she would keep looking for me and call me as soon as she finds one. Didn't think I was going to get this for a while, then 10 min later she called me back and said the lady who its originally for wasn't picking up her phone, so if I was able to come today she would sell it to me! yayyyyy it was meant to be, hahaha.

Introducing Ms. Saffiano Tote in Cameo ^^

Attachments

• image-1320448097.jpg
    image-1320448097.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 674
  • image-4057529309.jpg
    image-4057529309.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 635
  • image-458960474.jpg
    image-458960474.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 609
  • image-2274139069.jpg
    image-2274139069.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 624
  • image-357049754.jpg
    image-357049754.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 614
I got my first Prada today! Called in the morning if the Prada on Rodeo Dr. would have it, the very nice SA said yes but only one and is on hold for another customer but that she would keep looking for me and call me as soon as she finds one. Didn't think I was going to get this for a while, then 10 min later she called me back and said the lady who its originally for wasn't picking up her phone, so if I was able to come today she would sell it to me! yayyyyy it was meant to be, hahaha.

She is gorgeous!!!!! congrats! :heart::heart::heart:

Congrats & what a beautiful colour

Very classy and beautiful neutral color tote, congratultaions. It reminds me a bit of the Chanel Cerf tote :love: