Post your non Celine Purchases here.....Share with us we won't tell

Nov 9, 2010
I did a search & can't find a thread for non Celine purchases but Mods please feel free to delete if there's one already.

I'm sure we would all love to see your cheats :graucho::graucho:

I'll start with my Alexander McQueen scarf & Prada tote that I got last week.

AM.jpg

The bag that started it all - if it wasn't for her, I would have never joined tPF, nor gotten my gorgeous mini :lol:!

She arrived yesterday from the Chloe Beijing boutique, and I love her:

e62de42f.jpg

The bag that started it all - if it wasn't for her, I would have never joined tPF, nor gotten my gorgeous mini :lol:!

She arrived yesterday from the Chloe Beijing boutique, and I love her:

e62de42f.jpg

Wow what a great colour, I love the Marcie it's such a beautiful bag with great leather...... Congrats & thanks for sharing :cool:

Thank you so much for your kind words DesignerDiva and ChloeGlamour, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to share.

The color is Stone, and has proven impossible to find here or in Europe, especially in the Medium without cross body strap I wanted (I think they still had a couple of large Marcies in that color at Sack's, but that one is just too big on me - petite 5"2, it looks like the bag is going to swallow me, lol).

^ Thank you sweetie. I am tempting to get the same color with yours as well. I just love llove all the leopard printed :love:
Look what's the DHL delivery man got me :woot:
Isable Marnat SAILOR CANVAS BOOTS WITH FRINGE :love:
IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

And the sale item from NAP got this a little while back : Etoile Isabel Marant Leopard Cord Jacket with leather collar
IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

^ Thank you sweetie. I am tempting to get the same color with yours as well. I just love llove all the leopard printed :love:
Look what's the DHL delivery man got me :woot:
Isable Marnat SAILOR CANVAS BOOTS WITH FRINGE :love:
IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

And the sale item from NAP got this a little while back : Etoile Isabel Marant Leopard Cord Jacket with leather collar
IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg
Love Iabel Marrant, those boots are TDF.... Congrats

Congrats everyone! Adding my new LV SC Turquoise PM:smile: Also for those LV lovers a pic of how much you can fit in it :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_7700.jpg
    IMG_7700.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,718
  • IMG_7701.jpg
    IMG_7701.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,707
  • IMG_7702.jpg
    IMG_7702.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,710