Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

... I found this beauty today and even though I was only going to look at sale shoes... she wound up coming home with me :nuts:
SDC11529.jpg

Found this very cute leather double wrap bracelet at a local boutique and my sister bought it for me for my birthday. The same hardware as bal uses!

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG this is an amazing bracelet! Is it from a specific brand or only available at your local store?

wonderwoman love your black/black... Here is mine I got her about a week ago and I LOVE her I haven't changed bags since I have received her.

P5101153.jpg

P5121189.jpg

P5101165.jpg

Sorry about the blurry mod shot I always have so much trouble getting clear pictures in the mirror.

Wow! Bella, Roccos always make my heart jump a bit whenever I see new reveals, you rock it well! I got mine since last year & still love it like crazy. It seems like a lot of us Bal addicts have the same taste, ChloeG, P&P, Ehemley & other Bal ladies got there AW Roccos recently too. I so wanted the Mini Grey/silver too, just waiting for it w/ the long strap, hopefully they will make it.
Anyway, Congrats& Enjoy.

NYCavalier, OMG, what a beautiful Chanel!!! I absolutely love the color! Is it the Jumbo size? I need that bag too...really really need it, don't you think??:graucho: haha

ww *B* dear, your new CLs are so pretty! A perfect first pair! Sorry for enabeling:blush: Really hope you decide to keep them!

Wow! Bella, Roccos always make my heart jump a bit whenever I see new reveals, you rock it well! I got mine since last year & still love it like crazy. It seems like a lot of us Bal addicts have the same taste, ChloeG, P&P, Ehemley & other Bal ladies got there AW Roccos recently too. I so wanted the Mini Grey/silver too, just waiting for it w/ the long strap, hopefully they will make it.
Anyway, Congrats& Enjoy.

Thanks so much imlvholic, I know what you mean I love the Rocco. I find myself constantly in the Rocco thread just to look at everyones pictures... again :graucho:. I also have noticed how many Bal lovers also recently got the Rocco. The Grey is gorgeous, I hope they make it with the strap for you:smile:. I am in love with the tan, I just cannot seem to find it anywhere, I wonder if it ever came out, (the one in the picture below), i have seen the quilted one and one darker I think it's a camel but not tan.