Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

1. with alot of difficulty, LOL! hand carried some, checked in alot. threw alot of the boxes away too. the bals are the heaviest though, i took them out of my check in! 3 giant hardware bals = 4.5kg!

2. Perfect compliment to a Bal bag. Would you IM me if you have the contact info for that boutique? I would love one of those!!

3. congrats aki_sato, the ring is gorgeous..here's to a great start to the new chapter.

4. Thank you duckiee - and your purchases are gorgeous! Love the reissue in particular!

5. Thank you ehemelay and betty lee ^^

6. oo:huh:OOOoo!!! More gorgy Chanels!! I absolutely adore the silver reissue. And what a nice sister you are:smile::smile:

7. What a BEAUTIFUL engagement ring aki!!! Your SO did so well :biggrin: Congrats again!

8. aki_sato - wow! congratulations - that is a beautiful ring! You must be so thrilled - it is just stunning!

9. Pauric Sweeney Python ball clutch
    I don't really fancy the bags, funny how this clutch captured my attention. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ^^ Jaster, post some mod pics! Wanna see how it looks on you.

11. ^^:lol: will do. soon soon!

12. #43 Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
    Congrats jasterock, I could see how this grabbed your attention, yes would love to see mod shots

13. duckiee Love all your purchases! :nuts:

14. I used to despise Gucci, after having 2 bags fall apart. But, after their Memorial Day Pre-Sale, I'm officially converted... I also threw in some Coach, just because I am an equal opportunity shopper!

Belts.jpg Shoes.jpg Coach.jpg