Post your newest shoe purchases here!

So I have been perusing the Rack stores in So Cal. In the last month, Nordstrom has dumped alot of designer shoes at various Racks. In particular there was alot of Prada. Prices were about 70% off. Here is what I found. :graucho: The Chloe boots and Prada black bow sandals were $299; most everything else was $159-179. The Valentino pumps were 'worn and refurbished' although they looked brand new to me, despite a new sole on the bottom-these were $199.

It pays to be a frequent shopper. Last week I found a pair of new boots for $5; yes $5. All these shoes have the bonus of comfort, except the black sandals which are OK on comfort but way too cute to pass up.
Are those chloe susanna boots ? And u say $299?

HAUL. YSL tributes, HIS & HER'S Nike Frees, Christian Louboutin Bianca Botta boots, Valentino rainboots, Valentino noir stud pumps, Giuseppe Zanotti suede over-the-knee heels.

Happy girl right here! ❤️

wow someone has been busy splashing some cash. You've covered all the bases in one go!
Love those grey valentine rockstuds, and of course the boots. Not seen those Giuseppe Zanotti before, what is the fit and heel like? Would love to see a mod shot of those Botta boots

L.A.M.B. Oxley...I had pretty much given up on finding these since they seem to be sold out everywhere. I just happened to find them at Off 5th today at an extra 30% off :woohoo:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 900
bloch.jpg

Got these babies on eBay for $60. I've heard they are similar to Lanvin and I needed a pair of black flats but couldn't afford a new pair of Lanvins so I'm going to give these a try. The seller was a pain in the butt to work with, they didn't understand European and US sizing but I finally just made them send me a picture of the size stamp and they are indeed the right size :smile:

Not the best lighting.. but you get the picture :biggrin:

First pair of CO - love the pretty lady like feel on these and can't go passed a beautiful navy.

Attachments

• charlotte 1.jpg
    charlotte 1.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 882
  • charlotte 2.jpg
    charlotte 2.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 884