The Glass Slipper

Post your newest shoe purchases here!

Swanky Mama Of Three Posted By Swanky Mama Of Three Posted Oct 25, 2009

1. Got this yesterday - stuart weitzman thigh high black boots (with a one inch platform!) I totally love them!!!

[​IMG]
    (I did put on a pair of black tights after - just wanted to take the picture without the tights first, though it got pretty warm by the afternoon)

2. ^Really cool boots!!!

3. GhstDreamer: Those boots look GREAT on you! Maybe it is just the angle of the photo, but they don't look as high as they probably are (at least with a 1" platform I'd expect them to be pretty high!). They are very flattering on you.

4. Here are my two most recent pair:

From DSW - NYLA Sage (should be arriving today or tomorrow, woot!)

[​IMG]

From 6pm.com - rsvp Mary-Kate (just ordered today)

[​IMG]

I already own about half a dozen pair of oxfords (at least.. ) but none that are RED! I am so excited.

5. Just got these today!

BCBGMAXAZRIA Falla Boot
    [​IMG]

6. I also ordered these from Bluefly.

Lovely People Riddler suede boots, grey.
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks! They're a 4 inch heel but from the angle they look a lot lower. They're also black suede - I wish they were available in burgundy...

8. [​IMG]

Hello Lover.............

9. [​IMG]

Michael Shannon Black Bow Heels from a recent photoshoot I did. I fell in love with them and ended up buying a pair from Off Broadway Shoe Store. The heels zip up in the back and the bow clips it shut.​

------​

[​IMG]

Recently purchased these LV Spicy Sandals. They were too gorgeous not to buy. :biggrin:

10. ^^
    Bagnista those boots are cool!!!

Ann Demeulemeester lace-ups in chalk

11. Auroraskye - Those red oxfords are gorgeous! I love the style and color.

12. #15 Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009

Love these. How much did you buy it for? Do anyone know if any online store that is selling this? I don't live in US. So need to purchase it online. :sad: