~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

View attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍
Gorgeous!! I love both! I just received my Dune Trapeze today and the jury is still out for me. Mainly because I prefer more structured bags especially in this style. It's a little too floopy for me and not keen on the fact that is has no "feet" on the bottom. Also wasn't sure about how the suede would wear especially in a light color. Love the look of bag and the strap though!

View attachment 2254674
Yesterday I carried home my very first Céline bag, a black Trapeze in drummed calfskin and suede :smile:

View attachment 2254675
Today I upgraded with my new Céline Trapeze long strap in black calfskin, emerald green python and natural colour python. First time I bought same style of bag in 2 days, but I'm enjoying my Céline fever and now I'm looking for a nice mini or nano luggage 😍

Congrats they both look great

:-sI know abby80 have posted this trapeze once before.. but my husband just purchased it for me during his business trip in Europe as a gift.

Love this trio-color very much!! Looks very elegant and chic, especially good for fall and winter. I just got it yesterday, and can not wait to share with you guys. :P

Oh, it's size small.

Attachments

• DSC06811_副本.jpg
    DSC06811_副本.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,974
  • DSC06820_副本.jpg
    DSC06820_副本.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,978
My very first Celine purchase - pony espadrilles came home with me today - color is brique (red with hint of orange). I never thought the red would be my choice - but I saw them on display in my size - slipped them on and immediately felt as if I had been wearing them my whole life (hence the car shot below - quite literally walked out w/ them). A little gushy for a pair of shoes - but damn do these make me happy! Some quick shots taken right after purchase this PM - happy to post some more/better quality ones if anyone's interested.

Hope to be posting here more, and more, and more very soon!

2w4a4hj.jpg

1075i69.jpg

1zu7gy.jpg

Thank you ladies, this thread is great, love many of the bags and I'm so happy I can join. Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful. I haven't been able to make any decisions yet but planning...

I was in Rome 2 months ago and visited the C store but it was so crowded and at that time the C bug probably bit me, because my addiction just started. I now have the fever and regret that I missed a perfect opportunity by not shopping anything from the C store.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think I belong to this C supportgroup where I can enjoy all your C items 😄

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373734264.542339.jpg
Today I found a nice coin zipped purse in vermilion and matching leather grain to my first Trapeze in black. I like the drummed calfskin on a purse, very durable and more scratch resistant than smooth leathers. The colour is also great because it is easy and quick to find when you need it. Now I can put away my yellow H wallet and go complete for C!!!

Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful.

Haha sorry but it's kind of surreal talking about C and H addictions and C dealers in a completely "legal" context... luckily everybody here knows exactly what you're talking about!

View attachment 2254675

Spectacular! I actually like the tricolor combo here! (normally I don't), this is an amazing bag and thanks for sharing with us! Congrats and enjoy all your new purchases recently! :biggrin:

Haha sorry but it's kind of surreal talking about C and H addictions and C dealers in a completely "legal" context... luckily everybody here knows exactly what you're talking about!

Thank you ladies, this thread is great, love many of the bags and I'm so happy I can join. Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful. I haven't been able to make any decisions yet but planning...

I was in Rome 2 months ago and visited the C store but it was so crowded and at that time the C bug probably bit me, because my addiction just started. I now have the fever and regret that I missed a perfect opportunity by not shopping anything from the C store.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think I belong to this C supportgroup where I can enjoy all your C items 😄

Haha, you ladies are CRACKing me up!