• 1.JPG
      File size:
      70.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Gorgeous!! I love both! I just received my Dune Trapeze today and the jury is still out for me. Mainly because I prefer more structured bags especially in this style. It's a little too floopy for me and not keen on the fact that is has no "feet" on the bottom. Also wasn't sure about how the suede would wear especially in a light color. Love the look of bag and the strap though!

3. Congrats!! I have the same.. will post the picture latter:loveeyes::loveeyes:

4. Congrats they both look great

5. Here's the jacket from YOOX and a photo of the "partial lining", I thought that was interesting.
    The canvas fabric is quite heavy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. :-sI know abby80 have posted this trapeze once before.. but my husband just purchased it for me during his business trip in Europe as a gift.

Love this trio-color very much!! Looks very elegant and chic, especially good for fall and winter. I just got it yesterday, and can not wait to share with you guys. :p

Oh, it's size small.

Attached Files:

7. My very first Celine purchase - pony espadrilles came home with me today - color is brique (red with hint of orange). I never thought the red would be my choice - but I saw them on display in my size - slipped them on and immediately felt as if I had been wearing them my whole life (hence the car shot below - quite literally walked out w/ them). A little gushy for a pair of shoes - but damn do these make me happy! Some quick shots taken right after purchase this PM - happy to post some more/better quality ones if anyone's interested.

Hope to be posting here more, and more, and more very soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Thank you ladies, this thread is great, love many of the bags and I'm so happy I can join. Céline is so addictive but I kind of love having this new addiction, because it's easier for me to satisfy my new C addiction than my serious H one, because there is no H store in my country. I will post pics later but now I have to visit my C dealer because I need a mini and nano luggage and Coton's Fall&Winter 2013 threads have been so helpful. I haven't been able to make any decisions yet but planning...

I was in Rome 2 months ago and visited the C store but it was so crowded and at that time the C bug probably bit me, because my addiction just started. I now have the fever and regret that I missed a perfect opportunity by not shopping anything from the C store.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think I belong to this C supportgroup where I can enjoy all your C items 😄

9. ❤ your micro luggage susannahy ❤

10. View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373734264.542339.jpg
    Today I found a nice coin zipped purse in vermilion and matching leather grain to my first Trapeze in black. I like the drummed calfskin on a purse, very durable and more scratch resistant than smooth leathers. The colour is also great because it is easy and quick to find when you need it. Now I can put away my yellow H wallet and go complete for C!!!

11. I have been looking for a black micro as well, do you mind telling me how you got your hands on one?

12. OMG:graucho::graucho:

13. Haha sorry but it's kind of surreal talking about C and H addictions and C dealers in a completely "legal" context... luckily everybody here knows exactly what you're talking about!

14. Spectacular! I actually like the tricolor combo here! (normally I don't), this is an amazing bag and thanks for sharing with us! Congrats and enjoy all your new purchases recently! :biggrin:

15. Haha, you ladies are CRACKing me up!