Post Your Authentic Ferragamo Finds: etailers, retailers, outlets and eBay

I received an email today for a sample sale at the Ferragamo outlet in San Marcos, TX. I won't be able to check out the sale but in case anyone lives in the area or wants to see if they will take phone orders. Their number is: (512) 395-8201.

primeretailmail.com/2009/Apr09/ferragamo/SanMarcos_Ferragamo_sale.jpg

thanks for the great info.
cheers,

Do you have his email address?

Thanks

Here's a pic of the MariaStella that I just purchased for our thread. Its about 18'' long and 9" high with a 7" handle drop. The model # is 21B311 & sku # is 420071 in black leather. The outlet is selling it for $720 & there are a few more left in their stock.

attachment.php

Here's a pic of the Marisa handbag currently available at the Ferragamo outlet in NY...the Woodbury Commons. I opted to buy the StellaMaria because it had outside pockets for cell phone & key ease, and, didn't require you to undo an outside buckle before unzipping the bag; but, the Marisa was a real beauty too. It also has a length of 18.5", height of 9" and maybe a width of 4" at most (but don't hold me to the dimensions). In black, the outlet cost is currently $943. I think the outlet has it comes in other leather colors; they also have it in red python for $1,395. There also may be a smaller version that they offer.

Here's a pic of the Marisa handbag currently available at the Ferragamo outlet in NY in black patent...the Woodbury Commons. It has a length of 18.5", height of 9" and maybe a width of 4" at most (but don't hold me to the dimensions). The outlet cost is currently $943. The outlet has it in other nappa leather colors & if I remember correctly, there might be a smaller version with a smaller price tag available too. Their large marisa in red python has a price tag of $1,395.

attachment.php

If you are interested, call Richard Peterson at the outlet: 845-928-7116 or 888-320-7116. He was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable.

^There is a sale next weekend.. you might get a better deal if you wait until next week and preview sale items. Call and ask ... you could save yourself a few bucks or a couple of hundred bucks :biggrin:

This is for posting your authentic Salvatore Ferragamo finds...a "would if I could" thread. Post information, links and/or pictures of great finds of AUTHENTIC Salvatore Ferragamo bags, accessories or shoes.

You may NOT post links to or promote items you are selling.

In addition, we will not give any air-time to the counterfeiters, please do not mention them, thank you.

There is another place to ask authentication questions. Please post those questions here: http://forum.purseblog.com/ferragam...-1-please-use-correct-format-post-453399.html

If you have any questions, please PM me.
I apologies in advance if this q has already been answered. I have found this internet shop and wondering if they sell authentic SF. I asked a SF shop about a bag from the wensite and they do not know of color as it is not released yet. Please help. In advance ; a big thank you!

pi-1a.prod.sfstat.net/thumb/0d/31/0d31afb4def5f0ac4abbbddc83d35f1f332afb29-145.jpg

Hi guys!

I found this Ferragamo sofia lino perforated for $699. I wonder is this a good deal?
Your comments are really appreciated!

It is available on la.6pm.com. It is the limited access site of 6pm.

Last edited:
pi-1a.prod.sfstat.net/thumb/0d/31/0d31afb4def5f0ac4abbbddc83d35f1f332afb29-145.jpg

Hi guys!

I found this Ferragamo sofia lino perforated for $699. I wonder is this a good deal?
Your comments are really appreciated!

It is available on la.6pm.com. It is the limited access site of 6pm.

Woo~~ This is a bargain if it is true! I also eyeing on this bag and love to pay $699 for that. :love: However, I never use this site before. Anyone has?