Post pics of your Vacanze bags here

My new Vacanze Corriere just came in this week. I just adore the Corriere style of bag.:love:

2070125476_adfa3c3d16.jpg
2070125604_4f48a9f15a.jpg

Oh, WOW! It's really gorgeous, Christine!

How do you use your Corrieres?

I use them both cross-body and as a shoulder bag, depending on what I am doing. I brought my Trasporto Corriere with me on vacation and used it almost exclusively cross-body because I could keep the bag in front of me easily that way to avoid pick pockets in some of the more congested & crime infested areas we visited on our trip, but it goes over the shoulder very easily too. Either way you wear it, it just molds to your body. I'm just sorry I discovered this style so late in the game.

I use them both cross-body and as a shoulder bag, depending on what I am doing. I brought my Trasporto Corriere with me on vacation and used it almost exclusively cross-body because I could keep the bag in front of me easily that way to avoid pick pockets in some of the more congested & crime infested areas we visited on our trip, but it goes over the shoulder very easily too. Either way you wear it, it just molds to your body. I'm just sorry I discovered this style so late in the game.

So you use them on a regular basis, like an everyday bag?

gabes_mommy: We are buon viaggio twins! :biggrin: I have almost the exact same placement on the front AND the back. But my front the girl is about 1/8 inch to the left and 1/4 inch down, and the back, the girl is about 1/4 inch down. For me this is basically my ideal placement. Am I the only one that likes the girl?

jellybebe: We're almost twins too! I guess the three of us are vacanze bv triplets? :biggrin:

gabes_mommy: We are buon viaggio twins! :biggrin: I have almost the exact same placement on the front AND the back. But my front the girl is about 1/8 inch to the left and 1/4 inch down, and the back, the girl is about 1/4 inch down. For me this is basically my ideal placement. Am I the only one that likes the girl?

jellybebe: We're almost twins too! I guess the three of us are vacanze bv triplets? :biggrin:

Hey cool! I love the placement and I love the girl. She's wearing cute fluffy boots.

Here is the Vacanze Zucca I won on eBay.

Attachments

• VacanzeZuccaFront.JPG
    VacanzeZuccaFront.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 60
  • VacanzeZuccaBack.JPG
    VacanzeZuccaBack.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 43
  • VacanzeZuccaLeftSide.JPG
    VacanzeZuccaLeftSide.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 37
  • VacanzeZuccaRightSide.JPG
    VacanzeZuccaRightSide.JPG