Post pics of your Vacanze bags here

1. As Vacanze is arriving I thought it was time to start a thread where everyone can post pics of their new Vacanze bags. I can't wait for mine to arrive and would love to see pics of everyone else's bags. :graucho:

2. Here's my zucca!! I have a million other zuccas but this is one of my absolute favorites!

I LOVE :love:mine too!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. My Caramellas!! :love::love::love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This print is adorable!!!!!! :love::party::love:

4. OMG! Your Vacanzes are BEAUTIFUL, JenY and Resin!!!!!!!!!!

5. omg, all of them are awesome.
    tokiliciousjen, you have carmellas!! oh so jealous!!

6. Thanks LV & Q :flowers: I am absoutely in :love: with this print. I just want to buy buy buy but the only problem is the only bag I will actually use is the zucca so if I buy buy buy I'll never use use use so that would be stupid :lecture: So it looks as though I'm done with my toki purchases!!

7. Jeni, I was trying to get a print placement similar to yours. Since I love your zucca! I think you got the perfect print placement.

Where did you get the caramella? That too has great placement! You really know how to pick them. :tup:

8. i bought this denaro yesterday but i'll post it again in this vacanze thread :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Beautiful bags everyone! I just love this print!

TokiliciousJenY - that Caramella with the penguins is SO, SO CUTE! :drool:

10. OMG, where did you find them? I got one on eBay from a Guam seller, but that's the only one I've seen on eBay. Yours are to-die-for!!!

11. We all have some fabulous vacanze bags. Here are pictures of my new vacanze stellina:

IMG_0027.jpg IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0029.jpg
  12. Thank You Blackwidow!! :flowers: My zucca is absolutely perfect for me. :love: I had originally requested reverse placement with the deer on the back & candy cane girl on the front but when I spoke with Casey she didn't have any like that for me and I actually prefer it this way instead because I get to see the most awesome part all the time!! :drool:

Thanks also for the caramella comments Blackwidow, Gabes_Mommy & QueenLouis! :flowers: I got them from a friend who doesn't live on the mainland. :graucho:

Resin :love:your denaro it's perfect!!!

Nyshopaholic - :love::love:your Stellina!! It's totally adorable!! I absolutely love the back!

QueenLouis - Post pics of your caramella so we can drool over it!!

13. Here's my BV, Ciao, & Denaro. At first, I was not so happy with the Ciao, but after looking at it all weekend, it's starting to grow on me. Oh no, I had hoped to be able to convince myself to part with that one. :push: And I'm thinking of getting a lot in this print. Not every single style, but several...like a Gioco and Avventura as well...Oh geez, here I go again..:rolleyes:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]