Poll: Has TPF had an influence on your Coach handbag collection?

I haven't really gone crazy, although I have definitely wanted to. But I think the best thing about TPF is just learning so much and hearing so many opinions on different bags. It makes it so much easier to decide what would be right for me. And you girls are so knowledgeable about Coach. I like to think a little of that is rubbing of on me. :smile:

It hasn't made me buy things I would not have wanted or needed but I think tPF is a great resource for seeing real life pictures and hearing how heavy, comfortable, short the straps are etc.

Yes I thought I would be happy with my one Coach purse but I want more since coming to this site. I now own a wristlet and at the beginning of December if I get a PCE invite I hope to get a tote and wristlet for my mom.

I have always loved Coach. Early last year I bought bag for my mom, then got PCE invites each time the rest of the year- that definitely helped my collection grow! Along the way I found tPF...I'm here to stay!

Two things I really :heart: about tPF- 1)People here "get it" and 2) I love seeing sneak peaks of all the new stuff. The amount of insider info is amazing around here!

H ha ha ha ha
whwen i started coming to tpf, i had 2 coach bags......
now i have 6,a wristlet, a charm, and a coin purse, and a very long wishlist!
and if i had the money, oh you bet i'd have more!

I must say that it has an influence on my Coach purchases. Its opened me up to other styles that I wouldn't have considered before. A year ago, I wouldn't have considered getting a swingpack, but my on my last trip to the outlet I was on a mission for a swingpack.

Thanks to TPF, I'll be getting my Carly very soon (I'm dying of excitement)!!!

^^^ Kimmie, what did it look like before tPF???? :smile:
Mine was already pretty bad but you ladies are at least helping me narrow down my wantlist from 10 to ...5....haha...which is good because the other 5 I would have gotten and probably not been happy with.

BUT I am a big fan of prancing around the store and trying out the bags!!! As in putting all of my stuff in it to see how it will work!!!

Yes, tpf has had an influence on my Coach Handbag collection. I had one Coach Handbag 3 monthes ago and now I own 5. Plus I have purchased 4 keyfobes, 2 skinney minis, 2 charms, and 1 wallet. I also purchased a Coach umbrella.
Because this collection is less than 3 months in the making I have got rid of a bunch of stuff in my closet and I have dedicated a place for my current Coach collection and for my future Coach collection.

:rolleyes: Carley :rolleyes:

TPF has most definitely influence my collection. I love hearing about the new releases and hearing fellow members reviews on different handbags. This helps me in finding if a bag would work for me or not. I also think that the 65th Anniversary Legacy Collection helped my collection grow as I came back to Coach as they outdid themselves with that collection.

Yes, definitely. It is a great safe place to share our interests, concerns and yes, obsessions with Coach and the simple happiness that another fellow TPF'r got the bag they really wanted!!!!

I am new around here but I think this forum has made me hooked on accesories. I love the way everyone personalizes their bags with charms and scarfs.

When I joined I saw someone put a cell phone charm on their USB/Flash drive and I thought omg how cute I have one on my cell but had not thought of that!! So I went to the outlet and found a little apple one! (Yes the one that was recently at the boutique!) AND Im an education major so it was PERFECT.