Please let me share......

OOoooooo...Maybe that's what I'll do today to keep myself out of trouble while I'm home with this flu.......let's see what kind of list I can come up with, Ladystara!!!!

That's beautiful AND what a lovely thing Duna did for you! As a fellow lover of Italian architecture, artifacts and history, I understand your fascination.

Why do I think this is one of the ones you'll just save and not wear though??:upsidedown::P

Congratulations, Shopmom, on this lovely acquisition to your scarf collection!!!

I also own this scarf and acquired it this past summer in a kind of similar way (via a friend in Italy who found it for me in the Milan boutique). I first fell in love with this design when I saw it on another woman in my office who had bought hers while vacationing in Italy. I couldn't believe she was wearing an Hermes scarf whose design I didn't recognize. When I couldn't talk her into selling me hers (and can you blame her for not wanting to part with it?), I had to reach out across the ocean for help. It is such a beauty! Enjoy!!!!

MaggieD I love your story! Doesn't it make this scarf that much more special? I will always think of DUNA every time I wear it or look at it. And it will always remind me of Italy...my favorite European Country!