Please let me share......

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
......"Reverie pompeienne"....:love:

She just arrived today all the way from Rome (THANK YOU DUNA :heart: ) and what a way to lift my flagging, sick spirits!!!!!

And, of course, there's a story behind this........

Duna found this for me in Naples, had it shipped to H in Rome and then sent it on to me! :nuts: I can't tell you how over the Moon I was!!!! I am still overwhelmed with such an incredible act of kindness.......I adore this scarf and it has such meaning for me being obsessed as I am with Roman/Etruscan history, art and artifacts. :heart:

Attachments

• _MG_3438Pom.jpg
    _MG_3438Pom.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 358
  • _MG_3441Pomdet.jpg
    _MG_3441Pomdet.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 205
  • _MG_3440pomdett.jpg
    _MG_3440pomdett.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 187
^^^Thanks for more sharing.....:heart: Beautiful SCARF!

what is the story behind it???....wasn't this the one that started the POMPEII site from DQ?? and the WongBongs, or keilbasa's??:nuts:

......"Reverie pompeienne"....:love:

She just arrived today all the way from Rome (THANK YOU DUNA :heart: ) and what a way to lift my flagging, sick spirits!!!!!

And, of course, there's a story behind this........

Duna found this for me in Naples, had it shipped to H in Rome and then sent it on to me! :nuts: I can't tell you how over the Moon I was!!!! I am still overwhelmed with such an incredible act of kindness.......I adore this scarf and it has such meaning for me being obsessed as I am with Roman/Etruscan history, art and artifacts. :heart:

wow, that's one serious scarf you've scored yourself there, congratulations, it's a beauty.

Thanks for sharing - and feel better!! :greengrin:

That is an amazing scarf. I had a major bend for Roman artifacts myself, too... in college I was an art history major and most of what we know about ancient peoples comes from their art. If you love a people, a culture, you love their art.

And now their art is our silks... full circle! Lovely :love: