Please help me with my H collection...

RC: Y'know, I think you are right om about your collection. You really should focus on the Massai and/or Lindy (it will undoubtedly be and). You really don't need any more Birkins or 32 HAC's, except the black box. And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am going to NY next week and don't want you cleaning out the in store and warehouse inventory before I get there!:angel:

Rocker, you NEED the matte croc lindy! STAT!
Oh and what about your raisin and bb birkins? No longer on rotation?
What about about the victoria FT or cabas as well? You can easily wear them over the shoulder...or perhaps you would like to venture into another brand? I think the Bottega cabat would suit your style and needs perfectly.

So I finally have my Birkin/Hac collection to a place where I'm very content (save that one last dressy one that I'm searching for). But now I'm getting jittery and feel like I need to expand my horizons to other styles. I'm back to dreaming about massais and lindys.
So here is what I have as far as Hermes
Birkin 35- black togo with gh and charcoal clemence(forget the real color name) with ph
Hac 32- black box with rh, gold vlwith ghw, mf fjord with gh
Jpg - brown clemence with ph--on the chopping block but I'm having second thoughts and may need to keep this one. ;)
Birkin 30 gold togo ph
Still waiting for a black box gh hac 28 or birkin 30

So here are my questions
1. Should I keep the jpg-- love the look but it is such a look at me bag that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the attention that I get when I carry it...
2. I'd like to add a lindy and I'm thinking of etoupe ph clemence. what do you think?
3. I'd love to add a massai---can't figure out the best color for this. I'm thinking gold with ph but I already have that combo in a hermes. Help!

I am a neutral gal and just can't do color. I've tried but again the attention thing...just can't do it.

I also have lots of chanel totes, mostly black with shw so i think I should stay away from that for the massai and the lindy.

hey there missy.:flowers: here's my two cents:
  • keep the JPG cuz (A) you'll miss it, (B) all those rumors of scarce production and (C) uh hello, i'm a bonafide JPG lover remember!:shame:
  • definitely GET the etoupe lindy w/ PH! omg, what an adorable bag and your beautiful girls, it'll come in handy. shoot, you'll probaby have your hands full trying to prevent your eldest from borrowing that bag.:yes:
  • skip the massai for now. after reviewing your current collection, i honestly think you're good for now.

Agree with Rose about the Massai and Lindy....I am not that familiar with Chanel, but....I would investigate before pursuing the M or the L.

As for attention, RC....just bide your time as you will always receive attention....at some point, you'll reach an age/feeling....where you will wear anything you want simply because you decide to.....and feel good about it;)

Agree with Rose about the Massai and Lindy....I am not that familiar with Chanel, but....I would investigate before pursuing the M or the L.

As for attention, RC....just bide your time as you will always receive attention....at some point, you'll reach an age/feeling....where you will wear anything you want simply because you decide to.....and feel good about it;)

thanks S--I so value you're advice. How did you get so wise at such a young age?