Please help me with my H collection...

Whoa, sorry RC just got back on the forum!

The Massai is super gorgy on some gals but was a little akward (sp?) on me so I'm the wrong girl to ask.

Personally, I love clutches day or night. The Jige is lovely, as well as some others. Hermes does them so well! And since they sit in your hand :love: splurge and get a soft leather you'll love to hold. I have always like true patent leather (although Hermes doesn't have one, I have a great vintage one) and box leather quite a bit for that.

If you're all about big bags, try a clutch, Seriously. If you MUST bring everything with you, bring a workhorse Prada nylon tote.... hmmmmmm, where did I hear this before? Oh wait RC, it was from YOU almost 9 months ago!! Then I usually leave the small tote with those extra "necessities" like brushes, papers, etc in the car.

I promise a little clutch will make any outfit look THATMUCHMORE put together. You'll love it, I know it! :heart:

I vote etoupe clemence lindy and a couple of clutches. Have you tried the victoria? or any of the other handhelds? Just for something different? (You have a fabulous collection of birkins and HACs right now)

1. Since I sensed a bit of uncertainty, I say keep it.
2. Lindy in Etoupe with PHW in Clemence is a great choice
3. How about the new Spring color, elephant gray for the Massai?

So I finally have my Birkin/Hac collection to a place where I'm very content (save that one last dressy one that I'm searching for). But now I'm getting jittery and feel like I need to expand my horizons to other styles. I'm back to dreaming about massais and lindys.
So here is what I have as far as Hermes
Birkin 35- black togo with gh and charcoal clemence(forget the real color name) with ph
Hac 32- black box with rh, gold vlwith ghw, mf fjord with gh
Jpg - brown clemence with ph--on the chopping block but I'm having second thoughts and may need to keep this one. ;)
Birkin 30 gold togo ph
Still waiting for a black box gh hac 28 or birkin 30

So here are my questions
1. Should I keep the jpg-- love the look but it is such a look at me bag that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the attention that I get when I carry it...
2. I'd like to add a lindy and I'm thinking of etoupe ph clemence. what do you think?
3. I'd love to add a massai---can't figure out the best color for this. I'm thinking gold with ph but I already have that combo in a hermes. Help!

I am a neutral gal and just can't do color. I've tried but again the attention thing...just can't do it.

I also have lots of chanel totes, mostly black with shw so i think I should stay away from that for the massai and the lindy.

So I finally have my Birkin/Hac collection to a place where I'm very content (save that one last dressy one that I'm searching for). But now I'm getting jittery and feel like I need to expand my horizons to other styles. I'm back to dreaming about massais and lindys.
So here is what I have as far as Hermes
Birkin 35- black togo with gh and charcoal clemence(forget the real color name) with ph
Hac 32- black box with rh, gold vlwith ghw, mf fjord with gh
Jpg - brown clemence with ph--on the chopping block but I'm having second thoughts and may need to keep this one. ;)
Birkin 30 gold togo ph
Still waiting for a black box gh hac 28 or birkin 30

So here are my questions
1. Should I keep the jpg-- love the look but it is such a look at me bag that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the attention that I get when I carry it...
2. I'd like to add a lindy and I'm thinking of etoupe ph clemence. what do you think?
3. I'd love to add a massai---can't figure out the best color for this. I'm thinking gold with ph but I already have that combo in a hermes. Help!

I am a neutral gal and just can't do color. I've tried but again the attention thing...just can't do it.

I also have lots of chanel totes, mostly black with shw so i think I should stay away from that for the massai and the lindy.

Rockerchic:
I feel a definition connection with you style-wise so heres my cents.........get rid of the JPG. I dont view them as classic H and I dislike the "look at me" vibe it has. I think the Lindy in etoupe is super chic.........divine really. A color without being a color. I think you will get the Masai and dislike it ...........its more boho than what your other choices "indicate" about you and I find it a dynamite bag in color but a big blah nothing in a neutral.

I also say part with the JPG - it's gotte be TRUE love - no doubts allowed! Not sure about the other 2 bags which would work for you - do you want something quick or a SO? I'm thinking cognac would be nice??!! What about indigo? I like it even more than black...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
did u forget your raisin birkin???!!!! oh no!!!
rocker,
i truly don't see you staying thrilled with a massai. i really dont!!!
but then again, what the he** do i know.

I see you with a trim and a jige, after hac, b and k
I do not see you, as a canvas strap type as far as the evelyne goes either!
uh....and uh also...er....i feel your treasures will get lost in the lindy!!
angie
jpg i believe is not your real style either.sorry!!!!
but u know i love ya, rite??!!!
angie

in the end,
it all boils down to what makes you in your heart feel the best...

I agree - get rid of the JPG since you sound hesitant.

I like the (etoupe/Pd) and the (cafe or tundra with gold) combos on both the masai and Lindy...get whichever comes first in either bag and then search for the other combo in the other bag! :tup::P

Sell the JPG...

Not sure about Massai and/or Lindy... Think the Massai may irritate you...love it, but somewhat challenging to get in and out of...for me, a perfect bag for travels, but not for everyday... Lindy...you must try to determine... I am thinking not... Have you tried the all-leather Garden Party??? It is approximately the same size as the 35 cm Birkin, but much lighter...the straps are just long enough to shoulder...

1. If you´re feeling uncomfortable carrying the jpg, sell it.
2. Lindy in etoupe ph clemence looks gorgeous! The etoupe colour really fits the bag.
3. In Massai´s, I like black.

i tried the lindy 30 in cafe at sf last weekend and loved it. perfect size. and the color was gorgeous. i would have bought it if i didn't already have so many brown bags. massai is a little hard to get in and out of. etoupe clemence lindy in 30 would be perfect.