Please help me choose! If you can only have one...

Please help me choose! If you can only have one...

• black reissue

• black classic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, I guess I'll be in the minority and vote for the classic. I'm really finicky, and every reissue I have seen (and maybe they were the floor model so therefore weren't in the best shape), there was a line on the bottom and the bag sagged. That I can even handle, but the top had that line too! They looked like paper that was folded flat in shipping, and the top was not rounded and curvy like the classic. That bothered me enough not to buy them. But this may be just my personal issue. LOL.

I vote for classic as well! I know Smooth will say reissue hands down so that kinda cancels my vote out :P

Although I do have my eye on the quilted faux-alligator fabric reissue for fall...

Wow, I guess I'll be in the minority and vote for the classic. I'm really finicky, and every reissue I have seen (and maybe they were the floor model so therefore weren't in the best shape), there was a line on the bottom and the bag sagged. That I can even handle, but the top had that line too! They looked like paper that was folded flat in shipping, and the top was not rounded and curvy like the classic. That bothered me enough not to buy them. But this may be just my personal issue. LOL.

I understand what you're saying ocgirl! The reissue I saw definitely had a big crease on the bottom like it was laid flat and the top had a crease too. When the SA brought out a new reissue, it was completely matte and smooth!!! It was the most bizarre thing...

But it seems that most reissues have wrinkles and so I thought the smooth, matte one was a little strange. The SA told me that over time it would get wrinkly too...

If the classic flaps had the same wrinkles as the reissue I know it would drive me insane!