Please help me choose! If you can only have one...

Please help me choose! If you can only have one...

1. black reissue

2. black classic

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. would you buy a black reissue or a black classic flap? They are both beautiful and will last a lifetime but I want to know if there are people who feel very strongly towards one or the other. Price and size is not an issue though I probably wouldn't get a jumbo in either since I'm so puny. Thanks so much!
  2. reissue!!! LOVE the reissue!!
  3. Buy both......LOL.....then pretend to your SO/PHH that they are the same bag..heehee
  4. i have both in black and prefer the reissue
  5. RE-ISSUE!!!

It's the original, and the most beautiful, in my opinion!
  6. That might work with my SO but it won't work with me! LOL!!! :nuts: I wish I could!!!
  7. I would have to say Re-issue too! Boy, do I want one! Though Jill's advice is pretty good. I don't think most hubbies would be able to tell the difference.
  8. Love, love, love the reissue!
  9. I love both but prefer the classic flap.:shame:
  10. Get the Reissue! :smile:
  11. Reissue for sure.
  12. i'd say the black reissue, if its the 2005 limited edition one!
  13. oh boy this is a tough one!! I would say... BOTH! Can't really choose... I have the classic flap, but I want to buy a black reissue too! :biggrin:
  14. What's the difference? :shame: I thought it was just the stamp in the interior that says it was 2005. Is the leather or design different?

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: that is hilarious, and probably what I should do in the same situation . . . my very sweet but bag-clueless DH goes by color ONLY. If it's black, it could be any designer/any style . . . all the same to him! :shrugs: Used to annoy me, now I think it's ;) a good quality!