Please give your liposuction experience here (looking for lipo clinic)

Hi Rachelcc,
I'm from Sg too, do you mind to share with me how is your fat grafting to the face ? Was Dr Jung doing it for you as well. I'm going there in 2 weeks time for full lipo too . Do you have much scarring ?

Yes!! I was googling and found private clinic who charges $40-80sgd per stitch removed. Polyclinics are our lifesavers, I swear.

For the lipo itself, slightly over $17000sgd and eyelid surgery was $1700usd (forgot the conversion). I don't have much sagging or issues. I still do have fat but I have areas that still swollen, so waiting for the best effect after 6-12months!! I think because I have too much fat, so I have to do more to look better. Overall my body looks even, no unevenness.

I have requested for my full body pics from PBC to show you, will send you via DM once I've received!! Prior to my surgery, I didn't really like to take full body pics haha. Will also update how much fat loss % I have soon.

Hi Rachel, would you mind sharing pictures with me too via DM? i might want to consider partial lipo in the future too

Yes!! I was googling and found private clinic who charges $40-80sgd per stitch removed. Polyclinics are our lifesavers, I swear.

For the lipo itself, slightly over $17000sgd and eyelid surgery was $1700usd (forgot the conversion). I don't have much sagging or issues. I still do have fat but I have areas that still swollen, so waiting for the best effect after 6-12months!! I think because I have too much fat, so I have to do more to look better. Overall my body looks even, no unevenness.

I have requested for my full body pics from PBC to show you, will send you via DM once I've received!! Prior to my surgery, I didn't really like to take full body pics haha. Will also update how much fat loss % I have soon.

Hello raquelcc, would you mind sending me your photos too and info on your current state? I am from sg too and planning to go to PBC for lipo later this year (-:!

Hi! I am considering visiting PBC in a couple of months when I'm in Seoul (am from Singapore too), would you mind sharing your B&A stats and pictures via DM? Would love to find out more ~

I originally wanted to go to 365mc but they were way out of my price range. After more looking and with the help of purseforum, I ended up getting full body lipo done at PBC. Highly recommend!