Pictures of bow satchel needed!

Do you use it messenger style at all? I rarely hold a bag in my hand, if i have to do it with this bow bag, i'm afraid i won't use it!!!

I love the pink. *sigh*

I don't use it messenger style simply because I tend to use the bag when I'm more dressed up (just because I think the style is more dressy even with its slouchy-ness) and I think the messenger style looks odd with most of my outfits. Therefore I always end up carrying it. Plus I do get a little worried that the bag will get bashed around a bit if I wear it messenger style. Lol I really didn't think the purchase through...all I thought was 'Awww pretty purse!' :love:

Hi ladies,

I purchased my Smoke Grey from The Corner Shop boutique in Sydney. I called them earlier today and they are now completely sold out :wtf: I have the very last one in the country on hold - it's identical to mine. It's on hold for a friend who may get it but if she doesn't and anyone else is interested, I'm happy to help do a custom purchase :smile:

just wondering what colour did u have on hold and whats the rrp in aus?

Hey guys! I live in Sydney and asked my mum to see if Saks are still selling the Bow Satchel and LUCKY ME she located the LAST Aluminio Bow Satchel for me!! YAAAYYY!!!

So she is getting it sent to her house in Chicago and then once I get it I'll upload them to this thread!! YAAAYYYY!!!

i nver see any bow satchel sell on Saks

Sailormoon,

you will need to call Saks at the 1800 number and ask for the Miu Miu VITELLO LUX satchel. It is not available on the website but the sales associate can locate one for you.

The bow retails for US$1150. I don't think you'll need to pay tax if it's shipped overseas but you will need to pay for shipping as well as custom duties.

The one that retails for 1150 - is that the smaller one?
So the one on Styledrops that retails for 1406 would be the larger one, right?

I'm confused about the sizes.. most pictured here are the smaller ones right? I saw one in a store here today and it was just too big.. now I can't find the smaller one online, as the ones on Styledrops seem to be the large..