Pictures of bow satchel needed!

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Dear TPFers,

please post pictures and matching descriptions of your bow satchels if you can! This will really help newbies like myself since we are not that familiar with the colors. Doesn't matter whether it's a spring/summer 07. fall/winter 07, or even new 08 colors!

Some stores have different names for the same colors and it's creating confusion (at least for me).

This way, we'll have a library of bow satchel colors for reference! I just ordered the pink from Saks but am really worried that it's not the pink I've envisioned!

Thank you so much!

Here is a pic of both the black and Saks Pink (i thought the pink is sold out everywhere, so I'm not even sure if it's indeed the pink, it looks mauvish)

Attachments

• Black MMBS.jpg
    Black MMBS.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 851
  • Pink MMBS.jpg
    Pink MMBS.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 656
img10444600927.jpeg

Pic of Talco (off white) autumn winter collection

Hi ladies!

I'm normally a Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton nut, but have just bought my first Miu Miu bag.. after seeing it at the store and walking out so I could "think about it", then walked back in 5 seconds afterwards screaming "I MUST HAVE ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :upsidedown:

I LOVE the smell of the leather and the softness of the bag. It's really roomy and hangs beautifully. It is the SMOKE GREY I believe?

MiuMiu01.jpg

MiuMiu02.jpg

MiuMiu03.jpg

MiuMiu05.jpg

MiuMiu04.jpg

Hi ladies!

I'm normally a Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton nut, but have just bought my first Miu Miu bag.. after seeing it at the store and walking out so I could "think about it", then walked back in 5 seconds afterwards screaming "I MUST HAVE ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :upsidedown:

I LOVE the smell of the leather and the softness of the bag. It's really roomy and hangs beautifully. It is the SMOKE GREY I believe?

MiuMiu01.jpg

MiuMiu02.jpg

MiuMiu03.jpg

MiuMiu05.jpg

MiuMiu04.jpg

This has gotta be the HOTTEST bag/colour ever!!!

Bow in Talco.
IRL doesn´t look so shiny white, its rather dusty white with a pearly sheen.Beautiful!!

Attachments

• IMG_5915-1.jpg
    IMG_5915-1.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_5918-1.jpg
    IMG_5918-1.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_5923-1.jpg
    IMG_5923-1.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_5926-1.jpg
    IMG_5926-1.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 501
my god.. its my dream bag of this Talco bow bag.... how much u pay for that hajk?? am living in Asia.. its seems everywehre is out of stock now.. wonder will they stock will come in again...

Hi ladies!

MiuMiu01.jpg

MiuMiu02.jpg

MiuMiu03.jpg

MiuMiu05.jpg

MiuMiu04.jpg

You look beautiful with the bag, may I ask where in Sydney did you get this bag and for how much? Many thanks!!:P