Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

A bit of action from my mono speedy 20. I needed flowers, so I used PM strap instead of vachetta in case of stray water at the garden center. Every time I use one of my 2 20’s I remember why they are such great bags! Happy Friday and weekend everyone! 🌺

View attachment 5998661View attachment 5998662
Pretty!:heart:
Speedy 20 is such a great bag!!!

A bit of action from my mono speedy 20. I needed flowers, so I used PM strap instead of vachetta in case of stray water at the garden center. Every time I use one of my 2 20’s I remember why they are such great bags! Happy Friday and weekend everyone! 🌺

Stunning photo with the flowers!!
Happy Friday @DrTr 😊
And I'm loving your great taste in Poké bowls and LV :loveeyes: It's making me hungry lol. Thanks so much for the compliment!
I love a good poke bowl 😊

Enjoying a lazy morning at the beginning of a four day weekend! The sun is shining, so I’ll be heading out with fur baby soon (while poor DH is at work). Using these SLGs today, and admiring my fun new Starbucks cup (just water in there for now, but this will be great for homemade iced tea!) Love the colours when the light catches it.

View attachment 5998603View attachment 5998604
I love this! We have the same initials :tup:

Pretty garden picture T :smile:. Love the mono S20 with a monogram strap (can’t remember if I have used the original jacquard strap with this bag! I use it with other bags someitmes). S20 is my favorite Speedy size as well :smile:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and DME
Pretty garden picture T :smile:. Love the mono S20 with a monogram strap (can’t remember if I have used the original jacquard strap with this bag! I use it with other bags someitmes). S20 is my favorite Speedy size as well :smile:
Happy Mother’s Day weekend dear A! Thank you - the jacquard strap I got didn’t adjust, and as a tall person it won’t let me crossbody anything :P So my PM strap is a great option. Come to think of it, since I got the speedy 18 with a vachetta strap, I now have a crossbody vachetta!💡💡💡thank you, I might not have realized that without you :flowers: and you have the most gorgeous speedy 20s!