Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Stopped by the Art Institute on my Chicago visit last weekend. Actually walked right past @jeveuxlesac from IG (if you don't already follow him - he shares a lot of great vintage handbag care tips), but couldn't think of his actual name, so I didn't say hello. Wearing my DA Noe BB & panda keychain. Of course I found a Murakami piece in the museum while I was there!
IMG_0809.jpg
IMG_0808.jpg

Enjoying a lazy morning at the beginning of a four day weekend! The sun is shining, so I’ll be heading out with fur baby soon (while poor DH is at work). Using these SLGs today, and admiring my fun new Starbucks cup (just water in there for now, but this will be great for homemade iced tea!) Love the colours when the light catches it.

FullSizeRender.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg

You always have great cuties!
Kind of a mixed group but the LV keepall is right in center where she belongs. Best travel bag ever. ( just randomly found this pic on my iPad from a trip I took)
What a trio - love them all.
New to me Brera !! Great little bag !View attachment 5997860
I love this shape in DE, how fun you found it.
Took Cherry Berry out today. This is such a gorgeous combo, no idea why they discontinued it! View attachment 5998145
Indeed! LV sometimes takes away what many of us love.
Stopped by the Art Institute on my Chicago visit last weekend. Actually walked right past @jeveuxlesac from IG (if you don't already follow him - he shares a lot of great vintage handbag care tips), but couldn't think of his actual name, so I didn't say hello. Wearing my DA Noe BB & panda keychain. Of course I found a Murakami piece in the museum while I was there!
View attachment 5998274
View attachment 5998275
An amazing trip! Love the Chicago AI - Murakami is fabulous. You always look great and like you’re having so much fun in your DA.
Happy Thursday everyone!

View attachment 5998405
Gorgeous classic!
Enjoying a lazy morning at the beginning of a four day weekend! The sun is shining, so I’ll be heading out with fur baby soon (while poor DH is at work). Using these SLGs today, and admiring my fun new Starbucks cup (just water in there for now, but this will be great for homemade iced tea!) Love the colours when the light catches it.

View attachment 5998603View attachment 5998604
Love your small pieces and your new cup. Hope you have a great 4 days off!