Pics From Saks!new Spring Bag!

here the pics...:P

003.jpg

005.jpg

This bag looks incredible! The leather looks wonderful, almost metallic or a little patenty (that's not a word, LOL!)

In regards to this bag..I think its adorable but I am concerned about the new caviar...It just doesnt look as nice to me as the OLD caviar..anyone else feel this way too?

the old caviar leather is more stiffer then the new one,also the new caviar leather is very shiny then the old one.....
In my opinion i think with this kind of style round/oval shape flap bags looks better with the new soft caviar leather,or else it will be very stiff and bulky....:shrugs:,

The body of this bag is very soft and the flap is very stiff ,i like the 3 different compartments inside this bag,i am sure this will be a very practical bag for me :P

Oh yes,the beige colour is very very beautiful :tup::heart::love:

Modelling pics please? Also can you please describe the new caviar leather as compared to the old caviar leather? Thanks!

will post few more pics tomorrow....:okay:
i like both old and new caviar leathers,actually.......i think is all depent on which style of bags made of which type of caviar leathers.............. :rolleyes:

Wow jill I have the cruiser and love it more than my 2007 500 benz try it in the winter weather and you dont have to worry where you park it LOVE THE BAG
my husband is the car guy I could care less because once you buy it it's worth 1/2